Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad news for my court case

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Recently I was caught past my curfew. 

I don't feel like talking about how because I am a stupid idiot 

The officer didn't arrest me. I am switching PO officers to another county and don't have one right now. So i have a court date.

That judge told me if he sees me in his courtroom again that I will go away for a long time. 

It was for aggravated assault with a weapon. Some Chad embodiment of falsehood was making fun of RasulAlllah SAW and i freaking had it and started beating the life out of him with my belt. He was screaming and it just fueled my rage like 100 octane gasoline. Sadly a officer literally was right there and saw it and arrested me from the spot.

I am so disgusted that a rafidah does that. What I did to him was merciful. InshAllah Allah will grant me jannah if I am killed in prison. I'm going to have to turn to full sahabah emulation mode to pass this tribulation. 

I hate America forever and I hate police. Make dua for me my brothers @pakicel

Kek, if you want to beat a chad you should beat your prophet Mo first. He was a prime slayer who could fuck whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted. He even fucked his own adopted son's wife. If he wished, he could fuck your mom if he was alive today, and you could not stop him. You mudslimes are nothing but a bunch of low IQ pathetic chad worshippers. Wake up.

Btw, jannah is a cope.

chudur-budur said:
Kek, if you want to beat a chad you should beat your prophet Mo first. He was a prime slayer who could fuck whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted. He even fucked his own adopted son's wife. If he wished, he could fuck your mom if he was alive today, and you could not stop him. You mudslimes are nothing but a bunch of low IQ pathetic chad worshippers. Wake up.

Btw, jannah is a cope.

Dude I'd tighten that belt on your neck and not stop if you said that in front of me

opsec said:
Dude I'd tighten that belt on your neck and not stop if you said that in front of me

Kek, fucking pathetic, I know your kind, you can't do shit. I used to have many daeshi friends.

chudur-budur said:
Kek, fucking pathetic, I know your kind, you can't do shit. I used to have many daeshi friends.

I'm on parole for aggravated assault with a weapon, what would you know? You're behaving exactly like the Chad who i made cry

opsec said:
I'm on parole for aggravated assault with a weapon, what would you know? You're behaving exactly like the Chad who i made cry

Lol I have mad respect for you. Not taking shit from anybody.

opsec said:
aggravated assault with a weapon.

I hate America forever and I hate police.

lol, relatable. Thank fuck for the mental illness copout

opsec said:

Oh my god I'm so scared.

Motherfuck, this fucking curry did jailtime for felony. Aggravated assault my ass. I fuck your prophet Mo's ass.

OP: I do not understand USA legislation\procedures

lol at you low iq scum. ur not scaring anyone. fuck you and your prophet, you goat fucker. threatening to kill someone over the internet for making fun of your made up god, JFL at your delusional mind.

chudur-budur said:
Btw, jannah is a cope.
wicked individual you are

heroinfather said:
lol at you low iq scum. ur not scaring anyone. fuck you and your prophet, you goat fucker. threatening to kill someone over the internet for making fun of your made up god, JFL at your delusional mind.
hello, another one

nausea said:

Basically i was on supervision and i broke a term and I can go to prison for years now

opsec said:
nausea said:
Basically i was on supervision and i broke a term and I can go to prison for years now
you said you already were jailed, right?

also OP do not get triggered by such people , they are just disgraced individuals

nausea said:
you said you already were jailed, right?

also OP do not get triggered by such people , they are just disgraced individuals

yea i went to jail for a few months prior to this board being made.

i hope my lawyer can fix this. there is a chance.

how long are you gonna be on parole/curfew

beating chads is always good no matter of your motives

I hope you hit him with the buckle.

chudur-budur said:

Btw, jannah is a cope.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
مَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ بِهِ خَيْرًا يُصِبْ مِنْهُ
If Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5321, Grade: Sahih

You're in my duas brother

If a Muslim hears a Christian or anyone else defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) he has to denounce him in strong terms. It is permissible to insult that person because he is the one who started it. How can we not stand up the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? It is also obligatory to report him to the authorities who can carry out the punishment on him. If there is no one who can carry out the hadd punishment of Allaah and stand up for the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) then the Muslim has to do whatever he can, so long as that will not lead to further mischief and harm against other people. But if a Muslim hears a kaafir defaming the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he keeps quiet and does not respond for fear that this person may then defame him even more, this is mistaken thinking. With regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allaah, lest they insult Allaah wrongfully without knowledge”

[al-An’aam 6:108],

this does not apply in cases where they defame Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first. Rather what is meant is that it is forbidden to insult the gods of the mushrikeen first, lest they insult Allaah out of ignorance and enmity on their part. But if they insult Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first, then we must respond and punish them so as deter them from their kufr and enmity. If we leave the kuffaar and atheists to say whatever they want without denouncing it or punishing them, great mischief will result, which is something that these kuffaar love. No attention should be paid to the one who says that insulting or responding to insults will make him more stubborn. The Muslim has to have a sense of protective jealousy and get angry for the sake of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever hears the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being insulted and does not feel any protective jealousy or get angry is not a true believer – we seek refuge with Allaah from humility, kufr and obeying the Shaytaan.

And Allaah knows best.

pakicel said:
If Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.
it's also a christian concept afaIk

@ItheIthe am I right?

opsec said:
Recently I was caught past my curfew. 

I don't feel like talking about how because I am a stupid idiot 

The officer didn't arrest me. I am switching PO officers to another county and don't have one right now. So i have a court date.

That judge told me if he sees me in his courtroom again that I will go away for a long time. 

It was for aggravated assault with a weapon. Some Chad embodiment of falsehood was making fun of RasulAlllah SAW and i freaking had it and started beating the life out of him with my belt. He was screaming and it just fueled my rage like 100 octane gasoline. Sadly a officer literally was right there and saw it and arrested me from the spot.

I am so disgusted that a rafidah does that. What I did to him was merciful. InshAllah Allah will grant me jannah if I am killed in prison. I'm going to have to turn to full sahabah emulation mode to pass this tribulation. 

I hate America forever and I hate police. Make dua for me my brothers @pakicel

Ignore the retarded murtad fucks. 

Bro, you will be in my du'a tonight. May Allah SWT protect you and save you from the degenerates.

[size=small]اِنِّىْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ[/size]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inni maghlubun fan-tassir[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]O Allah! I am oppressed, therefore come to my help.[/font]

Have this du'a on your tongue at all times.

nausea said:

@ItheIthe am I right?

I mean yeah but I'm not sure that this isn't just reaping what you sow.

It is in Hebrews chapter 5 that "God rebukes those he loves"

Christians WILL be punished for bad actions, to purify them.

Hahaha fucking retard. I'm glad your life is shit.

opsec said:

based mudslime

Framecel222 said:
Hahaha fucking retard. I'm glad your life is shit.
stick with your gondola

anon_899 said:
opsec said:
based mudslime
your sig speaks for yourself loudly enough

ItheIthe said:
nausea said:
@ItheIthe am I right?
I mean yeah but I'm not sure that this isn't just reaping what you sow.
It is in Hebrews chapter 5 that "God rebukes those he loves"
Christians WILL be punished for bad actions, to purify them.
I was thinking about Job

nausea said:

why are you so obcessed with my sig? can't you really tell I called him "based" as a compliment?

anon_899 said:
nausea said:
why are you so obcessed with my sig? can't you really tell I called him "based" as a compliment?
I read mudslim

Yeah, like I don't see the point of getting violent. Stop hurting others, you are just doing it for attention. It doesn't matter if someone made fun of the prophet or not, Allah is ashamed at you for being this easily controlled by others. Fix yourself seriously.

nausea said:
stick with your gondola

I was thinking about Job

Except Job didn't do anything wrong this dude attacked someone with a belt lol.

But yes, tribulations can be used to fortify someone.

ItheIthe said:
Except Job didn't do anything wrong this dude attacked someone with a belt lol.
yes true
ItheIthe said:
But yes, tribulations can be used to fortify someone.
ok thx

do you like theology?

ItheIthe said:
nausea said:
yes trueok thx
do you like theology?
Very much.
yea, I know a theologist in real life, it's good to have someone who can answer certain questions truly

satoshisacuck said:
Yeah, like I don't see the point of getting violent. Stop hurting others, you are just doing it for attention. It doesn't matter if someone made fun of the prophet or not, Allah is ashamed at you for being this easily controlled by others. Fix yourself seriously.

We are supposed to kill rafidah like the Chad. I didn't even do that. 

I genuinely don't understand why violence is not the answer here.

T. muslim using violence instead of words to solve an argument.

I love how everyone bashed Islam, even though modern society wouldn’t exist if not for it. Them cheeky buggers kept art and knowledge alive whilst we Europeans slaughtered each other. Granted, it’s not an excuse for modern-day actions, but keep that in mind.

Coming from a Catholic, so bite it.

gtfo with ur terrorism

nausea said:

neither fam, dont think ur the only one now.

InebriatedIrish said:
, it’s not an excuse for modern-day actions
cuck

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
I don't understand italian ones either, also congrats now you too gaylord

Fuck man, I hope everything works out for you.

I know that I'll always love you <3.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
gtfo with ur terrorism

nausea said:

I scared of terrorism :(

InebriatedIrish said:
I love how everyone bashed Islam, even though modern society wouldn’t exist if not for it. Them cheeky buggers kept art and knowledge alive whilst we Europeans slaughtered each other. Granted, it’s not an excuse for modern-day actions, but keep that in mind.
Coming from a Catholic, so bite it.

nausea said:
define terrorism

[font=arial, sans-serif]the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.[/font]

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
define terrorism
[font=arial, sans-serif]the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.[/font]
like allied dresden bombing?

nausea said:
like allied dresden bombing?

howd u get to that? and no i was talking general terms.

chudur-budur said:

What are you an insect. The peculiar kek sound is quite interesting. Reminds me of the Ra'zac.