Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Badoo has to be the most cucked online dating site I have ever seen.

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
So I spent 10 minutes lurking around on Badoo's "Live" feature, which allows you to watch people stream live on their webcam (JFL). Let me tell you, going onto any Live session on that site is like opening soy floodgates. The absolute epitome of male thirst. Go onto ANY Live session and you will legit see proof of 20/80 law, and modern-day cuckoldry with the amount of compliments foids get from these barely-literate mongs, it's insane. I've seriously never seen a more brain-dead group of men before (and yes, that's saying a lot, especially considering how brain-dead CuckTears is).

Here's some soylent screenshots I took:

Badoo1
Badoo2

Badoo3

Badoo4

Censored part of the chatbar is me lol I left pretty shortly after that. :feelskek:

Cuckface2
Cuckface3
Cuckface4
Cuckface5
Cuckface6

tbh

ever been on twitch or chaturbate its the same men.

This Chaturbate whore is one of the worst cases ever. Not only does she never get nude. She makes more than the others by being edgy. Praising Trump and Hitler and asking for donations.

4JXoduh.png

This Chaturbate whore is one of the worst cases ever. Not only does she never get nude. She makes more than the others by being edgy. Praising Trump and Hitler and asking for donations.

4JXoduh.png

Post name lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back