Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bald groom beaten by bride's family in curryland. Brutal hair pill

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
u can see the sadness in his eyes as he is abused for being Bald

video gone...

this isnt just because hes bald its because those people are a bunch of 70iq apes living in a shithole. never seen someone in a western country get attacked for being bald

No hair no life

I will do everything in my power to get a hair transplant if I lose more hair

how tf is being bald a crime? did he rip-off a foid he married or something?

at least he's trying to hide his baldness with fake hair.
i can't accept the fact that one day my hair loss journey will end but it will end with all my hair being out of my head. i don't wanna be seen as an old man.
that looks very sad, these animals humiluated him.

this isnt just because hes bald its because those people are a bunch of 70iq apes living in a shithole. never seen someone in a western country get attacked for being bald
That's true but people mock bald men a lot. I have seen it first hand. Calling bald men egg heads/pedos etc.

Punished for not having hair, brutal reality

same. already seeing some of my hair fall and hairline receding but when it gets too bad. I will do the surgery. already am getting fin ready

how tf is being bald a crime? did he rip-off a foid he married or something?
In curryland being Bald is a sign of being old/infertile/genetically inferior even more so than in other countries. Tons of jokes made about bald men. Ganja(bald boi), enda(egg head) etc

for a bald man to marry a family's daughter is a big humiliation

same. already seeing some of my hair fall and hairline receding but when it gets too bad. I will do the surgery. already am getting fin ready
I guess you are older I am losing hair in early 20s and I don't know why, my dad is bald but my moms dad had great hair it pisses me off so much all the soyentists say hair loss is on the mothers side :feelsree:

for a bald man to marry a family's daughter is a big humiliation
brutal. pouring one out for currycels

59221ae3 e07e 44af b1f4 3ae09f23e7e7 1000x420

No that shit is garbage

Doesn't work half the time.

Better go laser pigmentation like I'm going to.

it works wtf you on?
I researched it for many years

Unless you gonna pay 329043284890242890348902438902$$ at some top clinics to do it properly the results vary and also it takes like a year to heal and it doesn't always look even or even works long-term the hairs sometimes fall out and it just ends up looking weird and not uniform.

If you wanna risk it then u can, I rather just go for laser pigmentation and get 100% results for 1/4th the price.

I researched it for many years

Unless you gonna pay 329043284890242890348902438902$$ at some top clinics to do it properly the results vary and also it takes like a year to heal and it doesn't always look even or even works long-term the hairs sometimes fall out and it just ends up looking weird and not uniform.

If you wanna risk it then u can, I rather just go for laser pigmentation and get 100% results for 1/4th the price.
wdym laser pigmentation are you going to be completely bald? I will never go completely bald even if I am norwood 7!

loads of people do HT's successfully

wdym laser pigmentation are you going to be completely bald? I will never go completely bald even if I am norwood 7!

loads of people do HT's successfully
Yes shave all to 0. Im already almost bald might as well do it.

Yes shave all to 0. Im already almost bald might as well do it.
you sound like just shavie it bro Redditor :soy: trying to sabotage guys trying to tackle their hairloss

it's in bihar explains a lot