Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding with strong jawline, or full hair with weak jawline?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Which would you rather have?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Which would you rather have?

Strong jawline for sure

Full hair and then I would grow a beard

What result on the norwood scale? :feelsLSD:

Easy choice. I'm already the second option and I spent my entire 20s being a virgin incel so I'd probably be better off with the first option which would automatically earn me respect from all humans I interact with. Might still have ended up a virgin since a strong jaw alone isn't always enough (ie. AM) but I'd be better off for sure

Obviously 1st option, I can just wear a toupee to hide my baldness and people won't give a shit along as I have a good face

hair does nothing for you if you have the facial structure of a baby.
This is a nobrainer that shouldn't even be a question.
Jaw is law. Jawline is probably the most important facial trait.

over for both

fully intact hair and strong jawlines are both mandatory for females to register you as a sexual being.

All things being equal, I'd definitely choose the jaw. It would be over for me anyway but at least I'd feel a little more like an actual man as opposed to an underdeveloped subhuman.

I am balding manlet with a good lower third. Doesn't work, I'd try full hair/shit jaw

Jaw. A full head of hair with weak jaw would look like a dork. Atleast i could rockmaxx with bald but strong jaw. Not to mention i could hair transplants are alot less invasive compared to any jaw surgery