Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balkan chads

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★
Ive never seen a prettyboy chad. Every slayer here is a tall gymmaxed rich and NT. Male models are much rarer than foid models.

Rq067yrho8611

Ive never seen a prettyboy chad. Every slayer here is a tall gymmaxed rich and NT. Male models are much rarer than foid models.
That has more to do with your preconceptions. Men tend to confuse what intimidates them with what's attractive to women.

View attachment 1143274

That has more to do with your preconceptions. Men tend to confuse what intimidates them with what's attractive to women.
zero effort CHAD who can get laid easily against an ogre who puts in effort and can only get to have sex with some 40 year old roastie but even that is not guaranteed as pretty much every foid now is CHAD or HTN only.

View attachment 1143274

The dudes like the one on the left are much rarer than in the west. Ik the left dude smv mogs the right one. But ive never seen a foid that has a chad, and the chad wasnt a tall rich ntfag.

likely due tall robust dinarid phenotype of serbia or croatia

@Mecoja ( thread for you )

The dudes like the one on the left are much rarer than in the west. Ik the left dude smv mogs the right one. But ive never seen a foid that has a chad, and the chad wasnt a tall rich ntfag.
I meant your preconceptions affect who you view as chad.
Below is one of the most drooled over Hollywood actors in the past several years, and there's no shortage of jacked masculine Hollywood celebrities. Foids like what they like and we don't get a say.
Timothee chalamet harness golden gloves white tuxedo academy awards 2019

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icixSS1AckU

I meant your preconceptions affect who you view as chad.
Below is one of the most drooled over Hollywood actors in the past several years, and there's no shortage of jacked masculine Hollywood celebrities. Foids like what they like and we don't get a say.
View attachment 1143278

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icixSS1AckU

why are you trying to disaprive my point. I know foids want these fags too but dudes like that dont exist here. If ur not balkan then why fight me. Im saying in balkan. Not wherever ur from

why are you trying to disaprive my point. I know foids want these fags too but dudes like that dont exist here. If ur not balkan then why fight me. Im saying in balkan. Not wherever ur from
I'm a gymcel from Serbia and I often see (and seethe at) prettyboy lanklets who have girls drooling over them. Women are women, their nature doesn't change.

I'm a gymcel from Serbia and I often see (and seethe at) prettyboy lanklets who have girls drooling over them. Women are women, their nature doesn't change.
Why you never talk with us all in serbian/croatian in sewers?

likely due tall robust dinarid phenotype of serbia or croatia

@Mecoja ( thread for you )

Im gonna talk about my region, classic prettyboys are ultra rare, especially after high school, guys get ogre fat build and receding hairline early on, like early twenty.

This is considered pretty boy in Serbia, they have softer eyes, but overall much more masculine than western prettyboys.

zato sto ne idem po kanalizacijama, ja sam gospodin covek
Brutalno.

This is considered pretty boy in Serbia, they have softer eyes, but overall much more masculine than western prettyboys.
The short hair does a lot of the lifting there, but yeah there's a trend towards more masculine guys than in the west generally. I'm not saying chicks don't like those guys too or even prefer them, I was saying I see lanky low masculinity guys being drooled over all the time.
Maybe it's one of those things where whatever bothers you most tends to leave a stronger impression and fucks with your perceptions. Like a whitecel racist will be convinced half the women are with black guys, and gymcels will tend to notice skinny guys who are successful.
Case in point, me seething over some guy whose neck was thinner than my forearm.

Maybe it's one of those things where whatever bothers you most tends to leave a stronger impression and fucks with your perceptions. Like a whitecel racist will be convinced half the women are with black guys, and gymcels will tend to notice skinny guys who are successful.
Case in point, me seething over some guy whose neck was thinner than my forearm.
Good point. Im obsessed with height so in my mind in every couple guy is 190cm. I agree, muscles here are not appreciated much.

The short hair does a lot of the lifting there, but yeah there's a trend towards more masculine guys than in the west generally. I'm not saying chicks don't like those guys too or even prefer them, I was saying I see lanky low masculinity guys being drooled over all the time.
Theres one father whos kid goes to same school as my nephew. He has like 60~70 kg at 190cm, but very good looking guy. Every foid was orbiting around him, even 60yo.

Im obsessed with height so in my mind in every couple guy is 190cm.
Uhh, about that...
Our investigation covering 2705 boys and 2842 girls aged 17 years, shows that, contrary to the general belief, adolescents of the Dinaric Alps are, on average, the tallest in Europe. With an average height of 185,6 cm, they are taller than Dutch adolescents (184 cm on average). Above all, the density of very tall subjects appears to be characteristic of the Dinaric Alps, since 28% measure 190 cm or more in height, as opposed to only 20% in Holland and 1.5% in France.
So it could be possible that in nearly half the couples you see in the region the guy is over 190cm.
Source: https://comptes-rendus.academie-sciences.fr/biologies/articles/10.1016/j.crvi.2005.07.004/