Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban any user who were bullied by foids in their lifetime.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Being bullied by :foidSoy:s is very CUKED:feelshaha::feelshaha: You would have to be a submissive cuk who also gets butt fucked and ass raped by teen girls for them to bully u. Cuks who let :foidSoy:s push them around most likely also got turned on by it and enjoyed it:feelsohh::ahegao:

I was bullied by girls in middle school.

:ahegao: I want to be bullied by a :foidSoy:

I am...Truecel.

ban all habas:foidSoy:

Being bullied by :foidSoy:s is very CUKED:feelshaha::feelshaha: You would have to be a submissive cuk who also gets butt fucked and ass raped by teen girls for them to bully u. Cuks who let :foidSoy:s push them around most likely also got turned on by it and enjoyed it:feelsohh::ahegao:
Suicidefuel for @Yourpersonality :feelsgah:

Or they just have self-preservation instincts. Remember, if you fight back to defend yourself, an army of simps and cucks will run to the rescue of "m'lady," and that includes any and all simp Chads within the vicinity, too.

You are the biggest cuck here, everybody knows that

You do know that once you fight back against any toilet bully literally every man around her turns into a White Knight and literally every girl in school hates you for daring to stand up?!

This is literally what happens to anyone bullied by a toilet, ALL toilets are bullies and if you weren't bullied by a toilet you're probably not a real incel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

A girl tripped me once while i was running towards the cafeteria in middle school. I shouldve sunk her face in :lasereyes:

You do know that once you fight back against any toilet bully literally every man around her turns into a White Knight and literally every girl in school hates you for daring to stand up?!

This is literally what happens to anyone bullied by a toilet, ALL toilets are bullies and if you weren't bullied by a toilet you're probably not a real incel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Nigga ur literally 6’1 ahahaha how the fuck can 5’2 asian :foidSoy:s bully your submissive ass:feelshaha: