Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ban anyone under 20

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
opinions on this?

im 18, why should i get banned?

Retarded idea

Based. Teen"cels" shouldn't really be here

i get no girls, im a virgin just like you. why shoundt i be here?
You're too young, there are plenty of men who were technically incel in their teens but ascended in their early 20s. 25 is the point of no return as far as i'm concerned. That's my opinion at least, feel free to disagree

You're too young, there are plenty of men who were technically incel in their teens but ascended in their early 20s. 25 is the point of no return as far as i'm concerned. That's my opinion at least, feel free to disagree
i hope so, im 18 and every year has been ass so far.

I’m 18 and I’m a trucel. I think 14-18 is probably when most realize they’re incel

i get no girls, im a virgin just like you. why shoundt i be here?
And i get that but i need you to know you have a slight chance to escape/ascend its 18 man if its 26 and beyond yes but dont throw your life yet

You'll eliminate half of kids.is users.Mods will never be that based i was surprised when they made the 18 y old rule.

I disagree with this big time. Most of my chad friends I had in highschool were not getting laid just because they didn't want to get laid or weren't bothered with it. Most of the people that claimed to be "incel" in their teen years were just failed normies. It's retarded to say that I have to wait 2 more years to get accepted into the only community for people like me. What's going to change? Am I going to get 5 inches taller? Are my facial bones going to change in these 2 years? Is my autism going to dissappear? Puberty mostly ends at 18 very little/almost anything is going to change. My genes have already predestined me to inceldom.

I actually want these "if your sub 25 years old your a fakecel" to be right. I wish that when I hit 20 I magically morph into a HTN.

Interesting, an incel with multiple chads as friends in high school :feelssus:
I guess calling them chads is an overstatement. One definitely was a chad but I rarely talked to him. The rest were just normies and HTN that I jestermaxxed my way into their friend group as a cope.

Absolutely the worse decision of my life. I constantly got bullied mogged and left out. I've finally cut them off and fully commited to LDARing and I feel much better. These "friends" just used me as a jester and to create a peacock effect for them. It was the worst time of my life and it made my highschool expierence hell.

I guess calling them chads is an overstatement. One definitely was a chad but I rarely talked to him. The rest were just normies and HTN that I jestermaxxed my way into their friend group as a cope.

Absolutely the worse decision of my life. I constantly got bullied mogged and left out. I've finally cut them off and fully commited to LDARing and I feel much better. These "friends" just used me as a jester and to create a peacock effect for them. It was the worst time of my life and it made my highschool expierence hell.
Good on you for cutting them out. Being a jester can work for some time but it will never result in long-term genuine friendship.

Half the active users would be gone :feelskek: but yeah I agree. “Youngcels” are usually just lazy faggots with social anxiety just grifting on our culture

age bait forum.
But just ban everything tbh..
Ban eating and drinking anything until you’re 21.
Better yet, ban everything until you’re 21. No school, no walking, no living.

it’s over

I think 14-18 is probably when most realize they’re incel
Would change that to 16-18, cause you’re still most likely going through puberty at 14 and 15

21 is the legal age of drinking
if you can't legally drink then how do you think that you can put your seed inside a whore, you need to be atleast a grown up

No 18 and 19 year olds should be allowed here

I was screwed since elementary school

I wish I didn't get involved in these spaces so young, but there were no alternatives for me.

What I needed was a proper father figure and being taught the right things about life.

Its too late now, but I needed better influences

18 is too young to know whether it's truly over for most guys. I would really hesitate to say a man will be a lifelong inkwell based on being a virgin past high school.

I still grew in height after 20 so agreed

You'll eliminate half of kids.is users.Mods will never be that based i was surprised when they made the 18 y old rule.
is that rule even enforced?ive seen heaps of users say their 15 16 whatever and not get banned. i didnt even know it was a rule

18 is too young to know whether it's truly over for most guys. I would really hesitate to say a man will be a lifelong inkwell based on being a virgin past high school.
i knew it was over at 18, im 24 now

i knew it was over at 18, im 24 now
I said most guys. Life is long too. I don't know you but it might not be over. I know this will get me a lot of hate but most guys here will eventually ascend, and they know it deep down. Elderly virgins are extremely rare. I know for a fact it won't happen for me, but I'm a brown truecel.

this thread keeps going for some reason so i'll lay out my reasons why i would agree with this

1. a lot of young"cels" grift as incels to seem edgy

2. a lot of people don't see full results of puberty and most "incels" under 20 are basically just here till they hit puberty and leave

not hitting puberty is a massive factory, they could go from a genuine 3/10 who is short to 6/10 who is tall in a year depending how their puberty goes

3. they are annoying. if you ever talk to them most of them go on about how they are THE TRUEST OF TRUCELS!!! then if they ever show their face they are just normies

Based. Teen"cels" shouldn't really be here
teencels have it harder than older cels, because we have to witness our classmates and friends getting gfs and living a good life while we rot

teencels have it harder than older cels, because we have to witness our classmates and friends getting gfs and living a good life while we rot
retard take from a retarded gray

you just implied anyone over 20 has never been to school
anyone over 20 is probably working a job, they don't have to sit in a shitty classroom and see their friends making out with their gfs or any of the other brutality that goes on in school

and I guess you become a bit desensetized after seeing so much of this shit

anyone over 20 is probably working a job, they don't have to sit in a shitty classroom and see their friends making out with their gfs or any of the other brutality that goes on in school
ur actually retarded