Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ban Kretschmer

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

Should Kret be banned?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
All this guy ever does is makes shit threads and argues with @Sexless incel ,

Get him the hell off this site! He’s probably one of those IT users who claimed they made an account here just to start fighting between users to get people banned.

He is a retard

She gives off infiltrator vibes very bad

All this guy ever does is makes shit threads and argues with @Sexless incel ,

Get him the hell off this site! He’s probably one of those IT users who claimed they made an account here just to start fighting between users to get people banned.
no ban you for being a fakecel advocate for the infiltrator @HiddenUzer which indicates your an obvious fakecel yourself and your a bitch or randomly dragging a third party into this. get the fuck of this forum and go have buttsex with your buddy @HiddenUzer the other fakecel. you have no place on here. the second you start simping for a faekcel and sharing their spam on this forum your done.

Bitch is quiet because she knows she’s an infiltrator.

Don't they both compete in seeing who can fling the most shit at each other? :feelskek:

Stop changing your fucking avis, I cannot keep track of who is WHO :feelsree:

:feelsaww:
another thing that should be bannable, stealing another posters avi. faggot move

It’s probably advocate doogy’s real account.

All this guy ever does is makes shit threads
what does the guy who spams hiddenfakecel content know about good threads. go back to reddit where you belong infiltrator

what does the guy who spams hiddenfakecel content know about good threads. go back to reddit where you belong infiltrator
no ban you for being a fakecel advocate for the infiltrator @HiddenUzer which indicates your an obvious fakecel yourself and your a bitch or randomly dragging a third party into this. get the fuck of this forum and go have buttsex with your buddy @HiddenUzer the other fakecel. you have no place on here. the second you start simping for a faekcel and sharing their spam on this forum your done.
another thing that should be bannable, stealing another posters avi. faggot move
All you ever say is “ban this person” that’s how we can tell you’re an infiltrator.

All you ever say is “ban this person” that’s how we can tell you’re an infiltrator.
I don't tolerate fakecles and trolls so I' m the infiltrator ok kid. your pathetic and so is that normie troll you simp for. gtfo of here

I don't even know who you are talking about, but ban it

never forget that this is the guy the OP continues to advocate for

Very suspicious. She wants literally everyone banned who is blackpilled. Can’t be coincidence if you ask me.

Very suspicious. all i ever do is troll shame incels or not being normies and make attack threads on other posters. no way its a coincidence. also I brag about bullying trucels irl.

Last edited: