Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban Tight yoga pants and leggings

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Roasties and milfs wearing tight leggings and yoga pants everywhere i see . You can clearly see their butt crack, panty linings , and also the pubic lining . It is just so disturbing to the tranquility of innocent saint boys like me :feelsUgh: Today i saw a milf with those tight pants and her jiggling butt just right in front of me, and it almost made me cry because i couldn't grab me some of those even when i so badly wanted to grab them :cryfeels: i jus don't wanna spend time jailmaxxin :feelscry:

Grabbed her right in the pussy.

Roasties and milfs wearing tight leggings and yoga pants everywhere i see . You can clearly see their butt crack, panty linings , and also the pubic lining . It is just so disturbing to the tranquility of innocent saint boys like me :feelsUgh: Today i saw a milf with those tight pants and her jiggling butt just right in front of me, and it almost made me cry because i couldn't grab me some of those even when i so badly wanted to grab them :cryfeels: i jus don't wanna spend time jailmaxxin :feelscry:
Either grab or move to curryland. Here most women are covered up. You can still see the occasional pretty one flaunting her curves, but most of them wear a gown draped over her tight leggings underneath.

Either grab or move to curryland. Here most women are covered up. You can still see the occasional pretty one flaunting her curves, but most of them wear a gown draped over her tight leggings underneath.
Currywhores are no.1 horny fuckers..there is no point in denying it . Its not the Curryland 100 years ago, 75% of currywhores are thinking about whoring even when being married today. NO point in denying it

Currywhores are no.1 horny fuckers..there is no point in denying it . Its not the Curryland 100 years ago, 75% of currywhores are thinking about whoring even when being married today. NO point in denying it
Not that many, but yes the number in the middle-upper class has increased. Still, the dress code is very reserved as compared to the West man, and that s what you were complaining about.

Not that many, but yes the number in the middle-upper class has increased. Still, the dress code is very reserved as compared to the West man, and that s what you were complaining about.
I don't know man , and those sareee thing makes me super horny ...can you imagine currywhores don't wear panties inside saree , it makes me so horny ..Sarees are horny clothes

fucking whores dress like babylonian sluts.

I don't know man , and those sareee thing makes me super horny ...can you imagine currywhores don't wear panties inside saree , it makes me so horny ..Sarees are horny clothes
Top Kek. And same ! :feelsohh:

At least you were honest. Yeah, that's the thing with sexy foid cunts. When they look good, they Look Good !

fucking whores dress like babylonian sluts.
These whores should respect gentleman like us and should at least let us touch their subhuman body , and they should be grateful that a superior being is touching their subhuman bodies

Top Kek. And same ! :feelsohh:

At least you were honest. Yeah, that's the thing with sexy foid cunts. When they look good, they Look Good !
Damn straight

They’re made to be raped, my favourite ways is to cut the one covering her pussy and fuck her while she’s wearing her yoga pants

I wouldn't say ban, but any girl wearing yoga pants (or any revealing attire) is public property and has no right to harassment claims. Harassment ought to ONly apply if her attacker breaks into her residence or car

based
looksmaximus symposium talked about leggings

These yoga pants are also my weak spots. Bitches even freeze in the winter and still wear them bc no attention is worse than no warmth to them.

I wouldn't say ban, but any girl wearing yoga pants (or any revealing attire) is public property and has no right to harassment claims. Harassment ought to ONly apply if her attacker breaks into her residence or car
Well tbh its not harrassment if chad comes and claps her buttcheeks...she will giggle as if she lost her damn mind

These yoga pants are also my weak spots. Bitches even freeze in the winter and still wear them bc no attention is worse than no warmth to them.
Foid "SORRY.. can't miss an opportunity to get a Chad molest me ..tee hee " :foidSoy:

Well tbh its not harrassment if chad comes and claps her buttcheeks...she will giggle as if she lost her damn mind
True. At my gym, I've seen one of the Chad trainers slap his coworkers' yoga pant clad asses on more than one occasion

True. At my gym, I've seen one of the Chad trainers slap his coworkers' yoga pant clad asses on more than one occasion
Brutal .Now imagine you doing that , we would at least get minimum 20 yrs prison time

Here in SF in the more upscale parts, the foids love wearing them.

And guess what, when they wear those, guess who they have in mind? You got it, they have chads in mind. They are looking to attract chads. Tall, rich, good looking white males.

When they see a 5'6 ricecel like me looking at them, they literally roll their eyes at me. Not fuckin kidding either. Or they will do the bitch stare at me. Where their head is turned one way but their eyes are gleamed to their left or right directed towards me. Fuckin bitches. They see a 5'6 pussy starved ricecel like me checking out their tight asses and immediately go into feminism mode. But if it were chad, they would be totally open, giggly, and submissive. Fuckin foids are racist as fuck.

This is why rape exists. they literally want to be raped.
holy fuck i hate soyciety so much i wish i could fucking destroy them without going to jail

And guess what, when they wear those, guess who they have in mind? You got it, they have chads in mind. They are looking to attract chads. Tall, rich, good looking white males.

When they see a 5'6 ricecel like me looking at them, they literally roll their eyes at me. Not fuckin kidding either. Or they will do the bitch stare at me. Where their head is turned one way but their eyes are gleamed to their left or right directed towards me. Fuckin bitches. They see a 5'6 pussy starved ricecel like me checking out their tight asses and immediately go into feminism mode. But if it were chad, they would be totally open, giggly, and submissive. Fuckin foids are racist as fuck.
Unsurprising tbh. SF must be rage fuel for ethniccels.

Brutal. Ricecels and curries are on literal suicide watch...am not even kidding