Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Banned from r/dating

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I couldn't even go all summer without getting banned from r/dating.

Foids only go for guys that are assholes

Facts

It looks like the mods banned me from r/dating for stating the obvious: "Fat males have to struggle to get laid while fat *foids can easily get laid".

Telling the truth is not allowed on Red'China'dit.

Damn that sucks bro. Totally unrelated question, would you go down in the Titan submarine if you could take one foid of your choosing with you? You can do whatever you want with her for the time that you are in there (there's no one to stop you :feelsohh:), but you will suffer the same fate as the Titan 5 in the end. Would you and which foid would you take?

Damn that sucks bro. Totally unrelated question, would you go down in the Titan submarine if you could take one foid of your choosing with you? You can do whatever you want with her for the time that you are in there (there's no one to stop you :feelsohh:), but you will suffer the same fate as the Titan 5 in the end. Would you and which foid would you take?
No I would not go down in the submersible but if I did I would take Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

It looks like the mods banned me from r/dating for stating the obvious: "Fat males have to struggle to get laid while fat *foids can easily get laid".

Telling the truth is not allowed on Red'China'dit.
This is like being surprised that you got stabbed to death after you spat in a gang leader's face.

r/dating, r/relationships and r/sex, are FILLED with high tier normies.
Facts and reality don't affect them, because they are living in their own world of privilege.

My mom

Agreed.

Might as well name the sub r/never had a problem getting a date
Privilege is invisible for those that have it.

The posts on there are cute. Thinking they are actually struggling :feelsaww: