Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Banned from reddit again, This time for something non offensive.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
This account has been permanently banned. Check your inbox for a message with more information.

Reddit is an absolute joke

sad trash talk GIF by GaryVee

Impossible to own an account on that site.

Same happened to my meme acc i been stacking memes on for 7 years on instragram, Just obliterated it, I had 7000+ memes there and only as the woke was progressing it got banned, This woke curse has aleredy ruined the internet and is useless.

I can still see the content on another account but its completely blackscreen when i try login and it says account not found.

Theyve obliterated the control of the account as to ruin everything for me.

MOTHERFUCKERS AT INSTAGRAM, FUCK REDDIT TOO, I HOPE A HUGE GORILLA WREAKS YOUR HEADQUARTERS AND RAPES YOUR FEMALE EMPLOYEES!

Last edited:
Will you create another one? or just spend more time here?

Reddit = Cuckit

Will you create another one? or just spend more time here?
Fuck no, It gets banned over the slightest comment, I could post the word "Pizza" and someone would have aleredy reported my account as offensive.

Fuck no, It gets banned over the slightest comment, I could post the word "Pizza" and someone would have aleredy reported my account as offensive.
"Did you say pizza? What about the cows that were killed by that cheese! To him:feels::feels::feels:!!!"

"Did you say pizza? What about the cows that were killed by that cheese! To him:feels::feels::feels:!!!"
Man i want some pizza RN

Also cheese is made from milk so no cows killed making the milk

I hate how the internet is full of censorship, it used to be a sanctuary for free speech, now we only come here to watch shitty videos and cheap entertainment.

Man i want some pizza RN

Also cheese is made from milk so no cows killed making the milk
I know.

But what about the cows that suffered while having their milk squeezed? TO HIM!!!! :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I hate how the internet is full of censorship, it used to be a sanctuary for free speech, now we only come here to watch shitty videos and cheap entertainment.

Same happened to my meme acc i been stacking memes on for 7 years on instragram, Just obliterated it, I had 7000+ memes there and only as the woke was progressing it got banned, This woke curse has aleredy ruined the internet and is useless.

I can still see the content on another account but its completely blackscreen when i try login and it says account not found.

MOTHERFUCKERS AT INSTAGRAM, FUCK REDDIT TOO, I HOPE A HUGE GORILLA WREAKS YOUR HEADQUARTERS AND RAPES YOUR FEMALE EMPLOYEES!
It's reddit, what did you expect?

It's awful isn't it? I've had the same thing happen to me.

Ive been banned of insta 4 times nigga

Yeah, I was shadow banned - my account is still active, but all my posts are removed for being "spam".

My most recent reddit acc got a week ban for saying Mason Greenwood was innocent.

My most recent reddit acc got a week ban for saying Mason Greenwood was innocent.
I don't know anything about the case but it's hard to decide whether to believe a foid or a rape monkey. I bet she was asking for it and the monkey couldn't resist, so they're both guilty.

Yeah got another ban too. Now i wont bother creating another one. Its just lurking for me now

I don't know anything about the case but it's hard to decide whether to believe a foid or a rape monkey. I bet she was asking for it and the monkey couldn't resist, so they're both guilty.
She released some audio of him supposedly threatening to rape her, then the police took up the case. She then got back with him and knocked up by him, and is still with him, and the charges were dropped because "key witnesses withdrew their involvement" (ie her, and she received no punishment for wasting police time and resources). He had his life and career ruined (he was a highly promising player at a huge club).

I didn't even say he was definitely innocent, just that he should be assumed to be innocent and not be called a rapist based on the words of a gold-digging whore. And I said it on r/soccercirclejerk, which is one of the few reddit subs with a sense of humour. It's, of course, completely cucked, though.

And if you can't decide between your racism and holding women accountable, you shouldn't be on this forum.

She released some audio of him supposedly threatening to rape her, then the police took up the case. She then got back with him and knocked up by him, and is still with him, and the charges were dropped because "key witnesses withdrew their involvement" (ie her, and she received no punishment for wasting police time and resources). He had his life and career ruined (he was a highly promising player at a huge club).

I didn't even say he was definitely innocent, just that he should be assumed to be innocent and not be called a rapist based on the words of a gold-digging whore. And I said it on r/soccercirclejerk, which is one of the few reddit subs with a sense of humour. It's, of course, completely cucked, though.

And if you can't decide between your racism and holding women accountable, you shouldn't be on this forum.

It's clear then, he did nothing wrong. It's like that whore who dated Weinstein for years and told him she loved him even after the alleged rape.