Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Barbara palvin is high tier becky af ngl

Just another boring generic whore who lives life on tutorial mode (Automatic bot mode after she became famous or whatever she is)

Women are all the exact same, never let one hole tell you different

She looks good.
1710666572749346 1

Just another boring generic whore who lives life on tutorial mode (Automatic bot mode after she became famous or whatever she is)

she is a stacy lol Idk unless u live in Sweden or something she is in 99 percentile in the jewmeruca

Her eyes contribute to 80% of her facial beauty tho

Without her blue eyes she would be a 7 but with she's a 9

AI-generated person.

Dnw, commie worshipper cuck

she is what, 30 now?? Haven't heard of her ever since i was a teenager, det. not my idea for 10/10 but if i am not mistaken she is Hungarian so her languages is like 6/10: not Italian but at least not as horrible as french or russian. So she's ok...stacilite.

she is an obvious case of putting lipstick on a pig

Based Goebbels.
at least the NSDAP knew how to deal with women, and put them in their place where they belong.