Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Barbie vs Oppenheimer

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★
Media F1xJMQkXgAA2ZCB

Both are sexhaver movies.

Kek maybe it's not a coincedence I haven't watched either of them.
I also just heard stuff about them. I know one has a sex scene and the other is literally about meme gender struggles.

Haven’t seen barbie and won’t but oppenheimer is overrated shit because normies suck nolans cock because they think they have an iq of four digits if they like his films

I also just heard stuff about them. I know one has a sex scene and the other is literally about meme gender struggles.
Every normie movie has to have a sex scene.
Haven’t seen barbie and won’t but oppenheimer is overrated shit because normies suck nolans cock because they think they have an iq of four digits if they like his films
Right.

Every normie movie has to have a sex scene.
Of course it has to appeal to the normgroid population. Movies like the Joker was one exception in recent times where an incel movie actually was popular.

Of course it has to appeal to the normgroid population. Movies like the Joker was one exception in recent times where an incel movie actually was popular.
Did you watch Beau is Afraid?

No but I might if it's good. Tell me in short what it's about.
It's about an oldcel who never had sex and suffers from massive social anxiety because of his controlling and misandrist mother. Joaquin Phoenix actually plays the main role, in fact. I wish Joker had been more like this movie. You can see that Ari Aster (the director) is sympathetic towards people like us.

It's about an oldcel who never had sex because of his controlling and misandrist mother. Joaquin Phoenix actually plays the main role, in fact. I wish Joker had been more like this movie.
Sounds promising, I'll have to check it out.