Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Barbie's success proved me right

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★★
The overwhelming positive reception from Barbie's target audience tells us for certain that the only way a foid character is empowered in the eyes of foids is if she bashes the male characters constantly. The conservative cucks and le based youtube critics really thought feminist superheroes movies aren't successful because foids also don't want to watch constant male bashing. The more successful Barbie gets, the more black-pilling it should be to all the men. But alas, they will probably just say "Barbie has always been feminist." The cucked dads are already using that excuse.

Anyway, off to see Oppenheimer in a bit.

yup, that barbie movie mogged the shit out of oppenheimer.
i literally finished watching it like 4 times now and going to start watching it for the fifth tonight.

Millennial bitches grew up worshiping that doll. They watch it out of nostalgia. But yeah, male characters are now weak cucks with no balls.

i literally finished watching it like 4 times now and going to start watching it for the fifth tonight.
stfu :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Millennial bitches grew up worshiping that doll. They watch it out of nostalgia. But yeah, male characters are now weak cucks with no balls.
The movie sounds incredibly hateful towards the role of a mother. And these foids are enjoying it with their daughters. Actually, my mistake for assuming that foids can think for themselves.

A rich Australian white foid is going to lecture the planet on feminism! :feelsree:

And fuck Google for the special effects when anything related to the Barbie movie is searched for!

Anyone who watches that goy garbage needs to have their mothers and sisters raped and killed by me.

based and barbiepilled