Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Arab locks Hindu nationalists in a cage for supporting curryland.

Post this in /pol/ not here nigger.

based but alluh hu makkhur

This is lounge. It's allowed here. This is pathetic state of currys in the middle East.
All your post are these racewars nuisance. You aren't even a incel, please fuck off from here. /pol/ is most relevant for your posts. Rot there

All your post are these racewars nuisance. You aren't even a incel, please fuck off from here. /pol/ is most relevant for your posts. Rot there
Not all. The last one wasn't

Meh ignore them. Curries live rent free in their heads. Some of the richest businessmen in Mid East are Curries but off course they will ignore those. Read this post of mine.

Meh ignore them. Curries live rent free in their heads. Some of the richest businessmen in Mid East are Curries but off course they will ignore those. Read this post of mine.

Exceptions don't make the rule. Majority live like slaves in the middle East.

No this nigger and that @OfficERcel niggers are newcels who kept spamming racebait shit

Reminds me why I hate richfags tbh.

Aren't you a Catholic MENA?
If he is then he is a literal cuckold kek. Muzzie menas literally rape and sexually enslave Catholic menas and he is sucking their dicks

He literally got arrested for his remarks. If anything this shows Arabs care about their curries kek.
There have been so many cases where they don't get arrested lol. Arabs treat you like shit.

Some of the richest businessmen in Mid East are Curries but off course they will ignore those.
What cope is this? Curries are slaves in their own countries as well as others.

We wuz Bussinesmen N'sheeeit

The racepill is part of the Blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back