Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based asian man goes er

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
C50 1

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/odPEPi1wSkA?feature=share

GIGA BASED BRING BACK THE MONGOL EMPIRE @NoLooksNoLife

asians make the best genERals

Asian men can become incredibly based. thats why those wise oldcel sensei's can only be asian

Asian men can become incredibly based. thats why those wise oldcel sensei's can only be asian
With all of the jbwing happening, I think we might see another pol pot very soon. Good willing

In my second school, I was insulted by other children daily. They insulted my glasses, kicked me(I spoke to the principal over a certain boy named Vincent). I'd give my food to other children who hardly interacted with me. My "friend" started spending time with NTs, leaving me to stroll the playground alone. A young White male started hitting me and pushed me into the snow shortly before I switched to home-schooling(Our teacher pulled him off).

There were children in my neighborhood, yet I couldn't socialize well with them. An older sibling of one of them started denigrating me as soon as I walked inside their home due to my anxious, autistic dissociation. They kicked me out, and I sat alone near my home.

I'll post more later.

just polpotmaxx bro

this is fucking opium dude, how did you discover Khmer music?
1. Listened to Mao's red sun in the sky
2. A remix of the song was recommend to me
3. The channel that made the remix had a sat tee touy remix
4. And in goes the rabbit hole