Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based brocels shit on fag prettyboy. Soy seethe

all prettyboys are fags

Looks like hapa mutt

I mean the fellow cels aren't wrong his eyes are crooked. And he has poopoo brown eyes:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: plus he Asian. So it over:feelsrope:

IT thinks incels are jealous? But wait, I thought attractiveness was subjective? Jfl IT contradicting itself again.

Based ngl. I hate Chad's

WTF? That's a good looking dude. Yeah, he looks like he takes it up the ass, but still....

Uses "virgins" as an insult. Classic IT retard.

His upper lip looks darker than the entirety of West Africa

I hope he gets bombed by a drone strike in his shitskin country
IT thinks incels are jealous? But wait, I thought attractiveness was subjective? Jfl IT contradicting itself again.
NPC.exe stopped working :feelshaha:

I've never seen a less symmetrical face. Coupled with shitskin phenotype it's a recipe for disaster

His eyes and nose though.. poor guy. Completely over

He looks like a chad. stop coping

he is not entitled to get rated from incels.cunt love to mog us.

IT acknowledging our jealousy just proves the blackpill. fucking retards

They dont even realize it :feelshaha:
the comments are just women saying he’s hot even though it’s confirmed he’s in the incel community too :feelshaha: it angers me how much self awareness they lack

the comments are just women saying he’s hot even though it’s confirmed he’s in the incel community too :feelshaha: it angers me how much self awareness they lack
NPC.exe is not programmed to have self awareness or logic :feelsthink:

The comments are retarded. IT have ten times the users than here, and almost none of them have unique opinions from the other IT fags.

20211023 072734
20211023 072720
20211023 072706
20211023 072650

NPC.exe is not programmed to have self awareness or logic :feelsthink:
Faggot pheno :feelsUgh:

I mean the fellow cels aren't wrong his eyes are crooked. And he has poopoo brown eyes:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: plus he Asian. So it over:feelsrope:
It’s not over for him at all. But he does look like a faggot and just because women will date a faggot like this doesn’t make him better though. Women as a whole are just flat out degenerate

some basic troll comments? surely only I.N.C.E.L. could have done this...

Women as a whole are just flat out degenerate
These days most are sacks of shit like the ones on IT who don't have two brain cells to rub together.

They're all saying he can't be incel since he's hot :feelskek::feelskek:

Tbh most pretty boys are bisexual faggots who can have their cake and eat it to. Fuck those homofriends. Imagine just existing and everyone finds you attractive.

It’s not over for him at all. But he does look like a faggot and just because women will date a faggot like this doesn’t make him better though. Women as a whole are just flat out degenerate
It is over for him because he isn't me with perfect eyes. :bigbrain: I mog him just by planning how he cannot be in this universe any longer
some basic troll comments? surely only I.N.C.E.L. could have done this...

Last edited:
B-but I thought looks doesn't matter matter and that it's all about personality:soy: :feels:

Has anyone got tbe original picture?

Total: 35 (Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 28)

We wouldn't want to disappoint our 28 guests with an incomplete OP now do we?

Proves IT is hypocritical af
IT:it’s about your personality :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
Also IT: Oh mY gOd he’s sO hoT
:feelsUgh: