Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Currycels got the moves

Why don't curries take the world? They are like 15% of the population, if they get developed, they will mog US and european union, and probably halo curries SMV

Why don't curries take the world? They are like 15% of the population, if they get developed, they will mog US and european union, and probably halo curries SMV
Impossible for India to ever be a developed country. I’d go into more detail but I doubt thats relevant here. The most likely scenario is that India will stagnate and the best minds will leave the country for the West where they’ll inevitably get cucked. Second most likely is Balkanisation

Impossible for India to ever be a developed country. I’d go into more detail but I doubt thats relevant here. The most likely scenario is that India will stagnate and the best minds will leave the country for the West where they’ll inevitably get cucked. Second most likely is Balkanisation
Thats what they said about ricecels... and I've seen that ricecels have some halo at least, I've seen foids saying that they have preference for asian men over other races, due to the anime halo

anime halo
51E85B4F D54C 44B4 9066 8A2F5D750A8B

I’m not even kidding, anime halo is real, go to tinder or shit like that, and you will see foids saying: “Preference for Asian boys” “I accept all the races, but I like more Asians”. Asians have more SMV than Arabs at this point

I’m not even kidding, anime halo is real, go to tinder or shit like that, and you will see foids saying: “Preference for Asian boys” “I accept all the races, but I like more Asians”. Asians have more SMV than Arabs at this point
Pics or larp

hmmmm yes. this is a very interesting discussion about inceldom

Pics or larp
I don’t have their profiles anymore, but I will try to see new profiles that say the same thing, it’s not going to be hard

hmmmm yes. this is a very interesting discussion about inceldom
it is wonderful to see deathnics having good time for once, I think that is relevant don't you think?

JBC STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

quality over quantity.

India is more focused on fucking over Muslims than developing.

The one time island curries and island rice were a unified country, the island rice Singaporeans got expelled, and now they are the richest country on earth, while the island curry Malaysians are still a shithole. :feelskek::feelskek:

I'm an Indian. The country is already stagnating and people are apparently starving more. Some even say its the people are more poorer but can't confirm that. Its probably like how millenials are much poorer to Boomers in America. Here Zoomers might get poorer than their parents. Upper middle class are leaving the country in record numbers. The current Govt is good at larping and media blinds people so no one really knows how much deep shit this country is in.

The one time island curries and island rice were a unified country, the island rice Singaporeans got expelled, and now they are the richest country on earth, while the island curry Malaysians are still a shithole. :feelskek::feelskek:
Race isn’t the dividing factor in that case
I'm an Indian. The country is already stagnating and people are apparently starving more. Some even say its the people are more poorer but can't confirm that. Its probably like how millenials are much poorer to Boomers in America. Here Zoomers might get poorer than their parents. Upper middle class are leaving the country in record numbers. The current Govt is good at larping and media blinds people so no one really knows how much deep shit this country is in.
Upper middle class will stay upper middle class. Sure, prices are going up faster than wages can keep up but these people occupy some of the highest paying positions in urban cities. The middle classes are the ones being fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back