Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Don Lemon?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Regardless of your opinion on Don Lemon, he recently he came under fire for saying the basic obvious fact that women are past their prime after their forties, JFL.

Clown world where saying foids are past their prime in their FIFTIES (when in reality it's more early 30s) is somehow wrong and worthy of criticism; saying basically anything negative about any foid (who hasn't gone against the kike agenda yet) in the modern world is considered a taboo, JFL. They're not even affected by aging past their prime, they can still get any young normie they want. :feelshaha:

Regardless of your opinion on Don Lemon, he recently he came under fire for saying the basic obvious fact that women are past their prime after their forties, JFL.
I think only homosexual niggers can get away with this because of their intersectional immunity.

The guy is otherwise a joke I've long dismissed (they constantly mock him on Fox) but I'm willing to give him a 2nd chance for this.

Gay niggers are the best niggers because they don't try to impregnate lolis meaning there is less competition for them so my chances at ascending with something I consider female jumps from 0.01% to 0.015%

What he said is objectively true. Conservatives trying to cancel him for this is retarded

I think only homosexual niggers can get away with this because of their intersectional immunity.
Not a bad point.

Generally gay men get away with murder in how they talk about women, even in how they talk to women. Just observe next time you see a gay man talking with any woman -- he can call her a "bitch" to her face and nobody bats an eye.

God forbid Nikki Haley becomes president.