Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based employER tows roastie's car because she kept arguing with him about prostitute and abortion "rights"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/162b2kj/my_bigoted_boss_had_my_car_towed_on_purpose/

The video is self-explanatory but to give some background at work today during the morning, my boss had gotten into a dispute with another female co-worker which escalated into an argument about the current climate on Abortion and Roe V. Wade, as well as sex work. Needless to say he started getting very vile and bringing up her personal life (she used to be a sex worker) so I stepped in to try and reason with him. She stormed out the place saying she wasn't coming back, I wouldn't blame her.

He kept trying to prolong the argument with me. After some back and forth I brought up that women can do with their body's how they want, like men, and why his insistence on sex workers being a low-grade disgusting "habit" because they don't have the intelligence to do "basic" work, showed he was a person with no morals and clearly disguising, and I was going to put in a complaint for him with HR and left the break room.

I didn't hear back from him at all and thought maybe he would fall back on such topics in the future after I threatened to file a complaint, but at the end of my shift I saw my boss outside waving on a tow truck which I found odd until I saw the tow truck with my fucking car attached to it! One of my co-workers was able to get a clip of the tow (and my boss) before he noticed they were there.

Based boss had enough of these whores in his office :lul: :lul: :lul:

She cares more about her car than her offspring, typical modern foid

What the hell does this whore do where it can afford a car and smart phone with the internet but is homeless and doesn’t have $120 saved up

What the hell does this whore do where it can afford a car and smart phone with the internet but is homeless and doesn’t have $120 saved up
Right. The car is a Dodge Charger, which is not cheap.

Only thing that'd make this better is if she got raped by a homeless man now. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Still likely a larp.