Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based Ethiopian rapes 9 year old into a coma, is rewarded with residency.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
(obligatory “life is not fair”, lol)

Your future, ladies and gentlefoids:

…well at least he was not one of those white supremacists Incels…

Thanks to liberal policies, in a few decades we will have Congo-like conditions in western countries. It will be a real rape buffet. Women are the main supporters of such policies, they bring this onto themselves.

Because being raped to near death by a dominant savage is infinitely more appealing to the female mind then spending a secure and peaceful life with a boring beta.

he had a great personality

He will be put in a 5 star hotel for a year then be reintroduced to society

Love that world :feelsjuice:

Mini foid would have grown up to be an incelphobic bully anyway. :feelsUgh:

Considering its mostly women who vote for pro-immigration parties.. we have to assume this is what women want. Even if it is an unintended consequence of their retarded politics, its still a consequence. Way to go women!

Considering its mostly women who vote for pro-immigration parties.. we have to assume this is what women want. Even if it is an unintended consequence of their retarded politics, its still a consequence. Way to go women!
Women assume either that such consequences will not happen in a higher frequency because they believe that all cultures are basically the same.

Or they believe that it’s the states (read: mens) obligation to protect women from such consequences because that is “the right/decent thing to do”.

Another nigger on a killing spree

Well done Sweden, enjoy your rapefugees, gay country

B
ased

Wow what a lovely personality he had, don’t forget to give him bonus points for the fact that he had 5 showers a day and also got a haircut every 2 days

Wow what a lovely personality he had, don’t forget to give him bonus points for the fact that he had 5 showers a day and also got a haircut every 2 days
he'll get free healthcare, free food, free PS4 ,free education during his "prison" sentence. Lol at those fucking cuckolds.

he'll get free healthcare, free food, free PS4 ,free education during his "prison" sentence. Lol at those fucking cuckolds.

Sweden is a cucked country, if you ever go on raping spree or mass murder (in call of duty modERn warfare) make sure to do it in Sweden lol, your “punishment” will be to LDAR for free and have luxuries given to you at the expense of the cucked Swedish taxpayers, this is such a clown world lol I can’t even take this shit seriously anymore. I just feel like laughing

Sweden is a cucked country, if you ever go on raping spree or mass murder (in call of duty modERn warfare) make sure to do it in Sweden lol, your “punishment” will be to LDAR for free and have luxuries given to you at the expense of the cucked Swedish taxpayers, this is such a clown world lol I can’t even take this shit seriously anymore. I just feel like laughing
i love sweden

To be fair, their anti-immigration party is gaining big wins. I would get mad respect for Sweden if they pull of a little holocaust just for their guests.

I hate liberals so much, especially in Sweden but it's happening everywhere in the western world. Criminals, often illegal immigrants, commit brutal crimes and it seems like they're rewarded for it while the victims get shit on even more. Or in California where car break ins and robberies are not investigated by the police anymore. This system is so unjust. I really don't like most people, but this injustice in the western world makes me sick. And they wonder why so many men look up to the Nazis or Islamists. It's because different to foids and soyboys we hate injustice and we want to see the criminals face real punishments.

I remember back when I was white nationalist coping this would've pissed me off so bad now I don't care.

The village shaman told him he had to had sex with a 9 year old to cure his AIDS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back