Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Based foid blackpills curries

not a single second

I agree with what she's saying but damn, that voice... :feelsseriously: Once again, the voicepill reigns supreme.

Except "I make 10 times more than the average person in my country not because I'm autistic - because I'm autistic and using it to my advantage." It definitely doesn't have anything to do with her being a foid. And meanwhile autistic men have way more difficulty than NT men with keeping a job.

Holy fuck.

Please DON'T message me if you want a girlfriend. Neither Onlyfans nor YouTube are dating sites. While having a crush on someone online can happen, infiltrating their socials and trying to talk them into dating you is sexual harassment. Seek therapy to heal instead.
As expected, simps flock to a toilet just because she's a chameleon spitting facts. But they do it to the extent where she puts this in her channel description... :dafuckfeels:

based and foid shouldn't go in a same sentence

first of all I'm not giving a single view to any foid made content.
second,don't mix basedness and foids nonsense together,thanks.

I hope she gets hit by a truck, she is no different. Her looksmatch has 70k posts here.

A foid is based only if she let's me have sex with her