Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based kike, Bob Dylan, admits he sold his soul to the devil - foids worshipped this little evil Jew warlock

GIF by A&E

the jews are a fucking cult of victimhood who can't get over the fact that the Romans defeated them with the diaspora

Almost every famous person sold his soul regardless of profession, it’s not like he’s the only guy who did.
Yes but greynigger, most don’t openly say that they sold their souls to Satan.

The foids I went to high school with thought he looked cute when he was young, back when everyone was going through their teenage rebellion-stage.

The foids I went to high school with thought he looked cute when he was young, back when everyone was going through their teenage rebellion-stage.
they were popular, but i doubt women were truly attracted to him and other popular subhumans from that time period, take Beatles as well, most of them was subhumans, normie tier at best, but they were popular back then.

rs-110502-fdf388c6310b1efb0389c1a6fd995f112f1ad0d2.jpg

Satanism is just an edgy phase that teenagers have when they found out about metal. No one above the age of 20 actually believes in satanists, at least not someone with a triple digit iq
You would be surprised to see how many over 20yo soyjak redditors call themselves unironically satanists :feelskek:

Satanism is just an edgy phase that teenagers have when they found out about metal. No one above the age of 20 actually believes in satanists, at least not someone with a triple digit iq
The satanism that you mean differs itself from their satanism my nigger

Mind to elaborate?
Real satanists believe in Occultism, they devout themselves to a demon who in return helps them reach their worldly wishes and desires. In order to get the blessing of the demon you need to sacrifice someone or something personal. Like your friend or a family member or you sacrifice your dignity by getting your asshole opened or wearing a dress in public. Most famous people don’t even know at first what they‘re broadcasting and what the signs they do mean, they do it because their higher ups want them to do it.

Last edited: