Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based lady banned from Twitch

That is literally an ewhore, nothing based about stacies. Look at her fucking YouTube thumbnails, some whores don't need onlyfans the ad revenue is enough.

There is no such thing as a "based lady"
Screenshot 20240224 184447 YouTube

That is literally an ewhore, nothing based about stacies. Look at her fucking YouTube thumbnails, some whores don't need onlyfans the ad revenue is enough.
OP is a huge simp.

It's simple, normies don't like being called out on their sin. I truly believe they know deep down in their spirit it's wrong, which is why they need constant validation and praise.

Disgusting whore covered in tattoos talking about "sin" and "God's design" what a fucking grifter bitch. Women don't believe in ANYTHING but self service. You care about sin? Then shut the fuck up and be a good wife.

No such thing as a based foid

What who cares

Who watches twitch anyway

lol your avg christmaxxed foid in 2024

yeah jesus forgives you... for all those shitty tattoos

she is not based you faggot shes milking money out of retards like u and shoeonhead

I have to agree that all this rampant tranny shit is WAAAAYYY over the top! It's shoved in our faces 24/7, and if you say you're not attracted to a dick, you're called "trans-phobic". I've been banned on reddit before for that reason.

It just makes me hate them more.

Disgusting whore covered in tattoos talking about "sin" and "God's design" what a fucking grifter bitch. Women don't believe in ANYTHING but self service. You care about sin? Then shut the fuck up and close your legs.
FTFY

Looks can be deceiving. No way would I have expected anything reasonable to come out of the mouth of someone who looks like that.

It is a fucking sin

Looks can be deceiving. No way would I have expected anything reasonable to come out of the mouth of someone who looks like that.
She doesn't believe in any of it XD. 2017 user btw

wasn't supposed twitter to be a free speech platform?

although shes clearly an attention twitch whore you cannot deny that what she said is based

She doesn't believe in any of it XD. 2017 user btw

Huh. I didn't even realise it had been so long. 2017 was ages ago now.

Edit -- Wait a sec my join date was 2018! Still a while ago though.

Disgusting whore covered in tattoos talking about "sin" and "God's design" what a fucking grifter bitch. Women don't believe in ANYTHING but self service. You care about sin? Then shut the fuck up and be a good wife.
She has a demon face pussy tattoo