Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based male calls out "passport bro" racemixers

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AmITheDevil/comments/1csrwwe/racist_incel_says_not_to_mix_races/l46yqrm/

You went to Philippines / Thailand and found a chick who is 4 feet tall and has 81 IQ. You couldn't either learn to talk to women or avoid them you had to go to a third world country.

Now your kid is going to be born into poverty, he is going to be short, he is going to be Southeast Asian, he doesn't have the genetics for body building.

You took your issues (that were primarily in your head) and you created a kid who now has some pretty fuckin massive issues. If I was a kid with a white dad and a Filipino mom I would probably sit on the curb drinking alcohol every day of my life.

Racemixing is a crime against humanity @AsiaCel

Original post for the retarded comments:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/itsthatbad/comments/1cslb94/if_you_think_you_have_it_hard_picture_what_youre/

"Das rayciss" :soy::soy: Then 20 years later when they're stuck with a 5'5 manlet dicklet ricecel son: :horror:

Attachments

• 2nplpk9mmp1c1.jpg
    2nplpk9mmp1c1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 207
@copemaxx9002 no noodlewhore looks like the meme btw they are usually way uglier than the daughtER

That's gonna be me JFL

I get Hapas have problems - but isn't it still better to be 50% white and 50% Asian vs. 100% asian?

I'm 100% curry and I know my life would be much better if I was 50% white and 50% curry.

You have access to doctors, lawyers. Any time you want you can stop being a lazy bum and go lift weights and become every woman's dream.
No doctors, lawyers, weights, for your face

I get Hapas have problems - but isn't it still better to be 50% white and 50% Asian vs. 100% asian?

I'm 100% curry and I know my life would be much better if I was 50% white and 50% curry.
No because your family is shit and you're still subhuman.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AmITheDevil/comments/1csrwwe/racist_incel_says_not_to_mix_races/l46yqrm/

Racemixing is a crime against humanity @AsiaCel

Original post for the retarded comments:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/itsthatbad/comments/1cslb94/if_you_think_you_have_it_hard_picture_what_youre/

"Das rayciss" :soy::soy: Then 20 years later when they're stuck with a 5'5 manlet dicklet ricecel son: :horror:

Creating a hapa is usually a terrible sin, however a hapa actually has advantages over a pure SEAmonkey in SEA. You’d actually be doing the kid a favor by making him halfu whitu.

who cares about the kid, it's just a sperm cell bro

only if the hapa looks 90% white.

It's a problems of reduced expectations.

hapas are ERs in the making because its not common to be born and never live up to white potential. A white father does not raise their hapas like an asian father would. The white father would place higher pressure on their sons to be more cool, more athletic, take risks, be assertive, more capable of fucking-- which they don't have the genes for. All an asian father really cares about is you getting into Stanford.

At least full blooded asians have the potential to outgrow their fathers, but that's not possible if you are a hapa

Any time you want you can stop being a lazy bum and go lift weights and become every woman's dream.
Stopped reading after this

ER was a fucking hapa himself. Hapawhores would go for JBWs, and hapacels themselves would have to SEAmax, and it's just race to the bottom.

The white father would place higher pressure on their sons to be more cool, more athletic, take risks, be assertive, more capable of fucking-- which they don't have the genes for. All an asian father really cares about is you getting into Stanford.
And where has that gotten the Western society? JBW dads are incredibly out-of-touch. They think opportunities are unbridled in the modern age. They want their sons to live up to some alpha moron ideals only to fuck a gookwhore when they grow up. At least Asian (asia) dads realistic and care about their sons to an extent while JBW dads just wanna get their dick wet or pump and dump. It's the retardation of JBWs why men of all ethnics have to pay the price. Fucking pathetic pieces of shits.

Last edited:
First 2 paragraphs Reeks of the redpill. Stopped reading there

"Philippines / Thailand and found a chick who is 4 feet tall and has 81 IQ."
JFL

Sexhavers should be castrated with steaming hot irons for child abuse by bringing abominations into this world that suffer needlessly. They could just pump and dump with a condom while geomaxxing but they have to impregnate some bitch from another country.