Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Men of History: Mao Zedong

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

He was a NEET who literally wrote about how he considered himself superior to normies when he was young, extremely high IQ, he LIBERATED China from the control of Cucks, Capitalism, LGBT and Feminism. Due to him China today is almost a global superpower without Cucked western influence. He still makes American conservative patriotards seethe to this day. Without him China would most likely be a cucked impoverished western sexpatting zone (Thailand, Philippines) or Truecel Place (Japan).

He also did a little trolling and triggered the normies (Great Leap Forward and other Based Moments):feelskek:

Yo wtf it's @pp183 :feelsahh:

Guy was just a waste of time for china, deng xiaoping is the one who started developing that country.

Also, JFL at his campaign to kill pests in china

Fuck commies and fuck r/GenZedong kek

Mao is a stupid chigger

Guy was just a waste of time for china, deng xiaoping is the one who started developing that country.

This man reset his nation's entire history, culture, economy for the better or worse and became worshiped as a living god that people would kill in his name all while belonging to some village in rural China birth.

How can you not respect the will that takes and without Mao, Deng Xiaoping would never have the power nor stability to reform China?

I can only envy this historical figure's achievements; may he sleep well in his glass coffin for the next century of CCP leadership. :feelsokman:
Index

Last edited:
This man reset his nation's entire history, culture, economy, and became worshipped as a living god that people would kill in his name while being born in some village in rural China.

How can you not respect the will that takes and without Mao, Deng Xiaoping would never have the power nor stability to reform China?
Stability? Guy literaly just brought unrest and death.

Brainwashing people to believe in you is not benefitial for a country, especially with his retard economic reforms who were changed later in order to develop China.

Well, he had, he opened China's economy and started industrializing it, now China is that monster we see

I can only envy this historical figure's achievements; may he sleep well in his glass coffin.
I remember visiting the Mausoleum of Mao when I was a middle school student. His body was preserved well. It was kinda creepy when I looked at it

I remember visiting the Mausoleum of Mao when I was a middle school student. His body was preserved well. It was kinda creepy when I looked at it
r u curry or rice

Y don't u respond to my messages

ultimate giant
This man reset his nation's entire history, culture, economy for the better or worse and became worshiped as a living god that people would kill in his name all while belonging to some village in rural China birth.

I can only envy this historical figure's achievements; may he sleep well in his glass coffin for the next century of CCP leadership. :feelsokman:
View attachment 484547
good insight

Last edited:
Inceldom is still rampant in China. He killed dozens of millions of his own people because he didn't undertand the very basics of economy

This. Mao = low IQ retard. Deng Xiaopeng was the nigga who made China to what it is today!

true. Really Deng xiaoping was the one that made China rich. Wow what a novel idea, set up factories and use the country's 1 billion strong labour force to manufacture shit for the rest of the world, then cuck them when the middle class gets established.

Meanwhile Mao tries to harvest scrap metal from old vehicles and buildings :feelstastyman: , and famines his own people :feelsthink:

true. Really Deng xiaoping was the one that made China rich. Wow what a novel idea, set up factories and use the country's 1 billion strong labour force to manufacture shit for the rest of the world, then cuck them when the middle class gets established.

Meanwhile Mao tries to harvest scrap metal from old vehicles and buildings :feelstastyman: , and famines his own people :feelsthink:
He industrialized the country, meaning higher wages for the population.

Look at shitholes like bangladesh or vietnam, these countries produce a lot for the rest of the world, so why don't they get rich like China? Because they are hostages from other countries, they don't have their own industry

Chad worship thread.

Look at shitholes like bangladesh or vietnam, these countries produce a lot for the rest of the world, so why don't they get rich like China? Because they are hostages from other countries, they don't have their own industry
Indeed, you would have thought India would somehow be a superpower from capability due to sheer population and potential for establishing a manufacturing base as well, but somehow they are still a shithole.

Indeed, you would have thought India would somehow be a superpower from capability due to sheer population and potential for establishing a manufacturing base as well, but somehow they are still a shithole.

India is cucked by (((democracy))) and (((religion/caste/regionalism))). It needs its own cultural revolution where the clergy (priests/gurus/imams) + ethnic nationalist/caste lovers are all genocided tbh. Until then it will forever be a shithole.

Chad worship thread.
Mao would get fucking destroyed if he went on Tinder or went clubbing in NYC. He was a NEET low status male who revolutionarymaxxed

they are late starters,but they are developing fast now
India is cucked by (((democracy))) and (((religion/caste/regionalism))). It needs its own cultural revolution where the clergy (priests/gurus/imams) + ethnic nationalist/caste lovers are all genocided tbh. Until then it will forever be a shithole.
I also think India would fare better if it got independent from a communist revolution ,then it could redistribute lands and get rid of caste system and superstition,build a strong central government

Last edited:
Landphobic faggot

not based.
Post-Mao Party leaders such as Zhao Ziyang have vigorously opposed the participation of women in the political process

Mao would get fucking destroyed if he went on Tinder or went clubbing in NYC. He was a NEET low status male who revolutionarymaxxed
the world was not cucked who let women shame men.

Last edited:
:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelsclown: LMao was a mad idiot that was responsible for the death of up to 80 million people. Total madman. Wanted everyone to have a backyard furnace in which to melt iron ore. Also during the Great Leap Forward reapers were ordered to work during the night using lamps :lul:

not based.
Post-Mao Party leaders such as Zhao Ziyang have vigorously opposed the participation of women in the political process
View attachment 484707
Muh politics is a pointless recent jewish clownshit for destabilizing the nation states. Divide and conquer. An autocracy and nothing else. Also during the cultural revolution (1966-76) the state was de facto run by his wife and her friends JFL :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Last edited:
View attachment 484535 View attachment 484536 View attachment 484537

He was a NEET who literally wrote about how he considered himself superior to normies when he was young, extremely high IQ, he LIBERATED China from the control of Cucks, Capitalism, LGBT and Feminism. Due to him China today is almost a global superpower without Cucked western influence. He still makes American conservative patriotards seethe to this day. Without him China would most likely be a cucked impoverished western sexpatting zone (Thailand, Philippines) or Truecel Place (Japan).

He also did a little trolling and triggered the normies (Great Leap Forward and other Based Moments):feelskek:
Bro shilling for the CCP is @PPEcel's job.

communistleadermaxxing