Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based nazi spreading blackpill online

its not loading up for me

its not loading up for me
His channel is banned in many countries in Europe lol. Too many black pills. It’s over for euro cels

You probably just got added to an Europe/Interpol watch list

That guy is cringe as fuck, not even funny.
Well he's a cumskin, so are you surprised?

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

His channel is banned in many countries in Europe lol. Too many black pills. It’s over for euro cels

You probably just got added to an Europe/Interpol watch list
itsover

I still wonder why so many stupid normies like to pull this ridiculous haircut

imagine not having subhuman hair and still messing up with this buzz buzzard crappy hairstyle

I still wonder why so many stupid normies like to pull this ridiculous haircut

imagine not having subhuman hair and still messing up with this buzz buzzard crappy hairstyle
He has the fascist hitler haircut. He admitted he was going for the hitler look once

He has the fascist hitler haircut. He admitted he was going for the hitler look once
jfl someone tell him he's looking like the average favela mutt cartel worker I see in daily in my shithole country.

He should try debating someone more intellectual and prepared, rather than retards... nevertheless I like watching their reactions

Based Bummerdrummer.

"Listen blacky" Lmfaoo

I bet you both of those hypergamous whores have at the minimum Clymidia if not Gonorrhea.