Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill based /pol/cel

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Screenshot 20220522 1109242

lurking /pol/ and found this. blackpill content is rare on /pol/ it seems. all i find on there are simps, bluepillers, and cucks

Without ever feeling the naked beauty of a female body is the most miserable thing
gigaropefuel

we're no different from animals , we're just more corny
hateful insul

This is so cringe. I could go my whole life without female attention. What I want is sexo

This is so cringe. I could go my whole life without female attention. What I want is sexo
cringe. ER's dad told him to go to vegas to get laid and ER told him he doesnt want that he wants love. thats how i feel

4chan cucks will just laugh at him. That site has gone to shit. OP do you have the link to the thread?

foids will never understand this as they receive daily validation, they complain they get unwanted validation, this has been discussed forever it's no use to keep doing it, just know brothers that it is over and it never began :blackpill:

cringe. ER's dad told him to go to vegas to get laid and ER told him he doesnt want that he wants love. thats how i feel
it's so giga cucked to pay to get laid :lul: the sex you'll get won't even be worth it, there's gonna be rules and shit, she's just waiting for you to dump your load and leave, its nothing like sex with a hole that wants you, doesn't take being a sex haver to realize this :feelswhat: