Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based practice in Kyrgyzstan

Guess were moving to Kyrgiztan

Their capital is named Bishkek

Tf did I just watch mangg:lul:

This gets shown in women's studies classes all over America and I am dead serious.

In college I always thought that feminism was mainly against white male patriarchy. Wrong. Its mainly against Asian men.

This gets shown in women's studies classes all over America and I am dead serious.

In college I always thought that feminism was mainly against white male patriarchy. Wrong. Its mainly against Asian men.
it’s ovaar, most East Asians don’t do type of shit like this, only Mongolians and some other ones. But I don’t know whether if it helps improve their smv showing that East Asians are also high T.

Kyrgyzstan is literally the most based country in the world.

Man just arrange marriage everyone from a young age and it doesn't have to be thins way.

In Europe and EE espcially, arrange marriges were common and it what cept society stable.

Dating and romance is a scam. Giving man and espcially w0men a choise in finding a partner is a big mistake.

Man just arrange marriage everyone from a young age and it doesn't have to be thins way.

In Europe and EE espcially, arrange marriges were common and it what cept society stable.

Dating and romance is a scam. Giving man and espcially w0men a choise in finding a partner is a big mistake.
:yes:

This is actually quite a rare practice today, it only happens in some backwater regions in central asia.

I seen this before it was funny.