Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based quote about rejecting goyslop

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
''When I get upset, I stop eating, sometimes until I´m unconscious, I´m a great believer in holistic natural foods and eating and herbs and things, you know, God´s medicine, instead of western chemicals, not those things, you know.“

Michael Jackson in an interview with Jesse Jackson, 2005

Read more: https://www.truemichaeljackson.com/issues/health/trouble-eating/

I WANT TO COPE WITH GREASY JUNKFOOD :feelsdevil:

I can't even eat goyslop I get nauseous and sleepy instantly

I get nauseous and sleepy instantly
This is normal due to the decrease in oestrogen levels, which occurs around this point in your menstrual cycle. Your energy levels will usually return to normal within a few days as your hormone levels begin to increase again. However, for some women, period fatigue and mood swings may last longer and be more extreme

This is normal due to the decrease in oestrogen levels, which occurs around this point in your menstrual cycle. Your energy levels will usually return to normal within a few days as your hormone levels begin to increase again. However, for some women, period fatigue and mood swings may last longer and be more extreme
:feelskek:

proudweeb

Goyslop is a contributor to anxiety and depression because of the gut-brain connection. Fill your body with garbage and your mind follows

Goyslop is a contributor to anxiety and depression because of the gut-brain connection. Fill your body with garbage and your mind follows
I still feel like shit even when health maxx