Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

based. reddit roasties shat their pants on the ip address comment

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

Based

I love the little wojak emojis you put over their soyditt pfps :feelskek:

It's always the same story with these whores, they party all the time and get gangbanged by jocks during their prime years, and later when getting old they complain about rape and say they want to settle with a good man. Fucking biology.

I will remove all IP hacks from their Reddit accounts (for a small fee of course, which can be paid in BTC)

Dangerous? Am i dangerous for bingewatching movies, Gaming or going to the grocerystore which is the recent hobbies ive had for 24 years now due to being ostrecised

Dangerous? Am i dangerous for bingewatching movies, Gaming or going to the grocerystore which is the recent hobbies ive had for 24 years now due to being ostrecised
Yes you inkwell how dare you :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :fbi:

@Grim_Reaper very based

Willingly sleeping with 30 men = rape

I managed to get her IP address and MAC address which I used to triangulate her position, DM me if you want it.

We are at fault for THEIR decisions. Even Jesus wasn't blamed like this.

I bet they where all awkward and lonely autistic men who raped her