Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based ricecel destroys the sigma male copers

"Sigma" was a hierarchy cope created by Vox Day so he could self-flagellate.

He knew he couldn't call himself 'alpha' in anysense (which is itself kind of a cope as well) so he did the next best thing by inventing his own bullshit category.

sigma male is a larp made up for incels in denial
except it doesn’t work IRL you wont look like sasuke uchiha

sigma male is a larp made up for incels in denial
except it doesn’t work IRL you wont look like sasuke
No bro I'm a lone wolf!! I'm literally Patrick Bateman!!

Christian bale american psycho

Last edited:
Most retarded cope since the invention of the redpill, I can concur

There's no such thing as "Sigma", there's just chad and the rest

Worst of all, is these coping faggots even stole our lingo using buzzwords such as "based" and "simp" as if they even knew what they meant before

except it doesn’t work IRL you wont look like sasuke uchiha
Question is why do we have users obsessed with edgy characters like sauce gay and madara? Sigma cope?

Question is why do we have users obsessed with edgy characters like sauce gay and madara? Sigma cope?
i think you’re mixing two concepts
users (of this forum i presume) like edgy characters because of their supposed low esteem for society and focus on their own self-pleasure, which is a good trait all incels should develop

on the other hand, incels in denial like these characters exactly because of the sigma cope
they haven’t realized the reason for their inceldom and they latch on to something that reassures their personality trait (loner) might be somehow seem as positive by society and attract them girls

however, you once realize that being “sigma” was not your choice but the place society choose for you

i.e. sigma makes you think you’re in control and that’s a feeling all men naturally crave, thus the sigma cope can turn some delusional

Sigma is introverted Chad

Most retarded cope since the invention of the redpill, I can concur

There's no such thing as "Sigma", there's just chad and the rest
Redpillers also like to talk a lot about the dark triad traits and how women like "bad boys", while these "bad boys" are merely plan B when the actual chad isn't available since bad guys, like chads, gives them thrills and strong emotions, but they would still hardly date willingly an ugly subhuman because he is "mean/evil", and most of them would take a "nice guy" chad over a normie or ugly darktriadmaxxed guy any day.

Brutally over for this ricecel.

You can tell that he is south east Asian. Either Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian, possibly Filipino or polynesian of some sort.
Brutally thick eye brows, wide face, chinky eyes, shit voice, thick lips, wide nose, chubby fat face, fat head, dark skin, shit hair.

Although I must say his thick head and stockyness look makes him look a lot more masculine than the typical east asian male. So you can tell that this guy can do well in boxing, or mma if he's not too short. But then again, since I said that he is likely south east Asian, he's probably around 5'3 to 5'7 at most.

His looksmatch is objectively speaking, a really short and fat south east asian noodlewhore landwhale. But nowadays, he would be extremely lucky just to even get that.

He is specifically the type that foids of all races hate. A really ethnic looking short ugly guy. Almost spot on example. He is short and stocky, fat headed, short necked, pudgy facial features, shit hair, and dark skinned ethnic looking guy. The exact opposite of what foids like, ie, Tall lean white guy, relatively narrower head, some neck showing at least, straight brown to blond hair, sharp facial features, light skin, etc....

This ricecel and the average white guy live in two entirely separate universes. This ricecel very likely repulsed a lot of foids with his simple presence. The thought of him even hitting on them grosses them out immensely. So what foids typically do is auto-reject guys like him, aka give him the brutal treatment before he even opens his mouth. The fact that this ricecel is not quiet, dejected, meek, submissive, and not showing the effects of the ostracizing is a miracle of its own. Because that is what you would naturally expect from a dude that gets the automated brutal rejection treatment from foids consistently. To foids, this man is literally beneath a dog. They would rather fuck a dog than this Asian male.

Last edited: