Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based romance (Chad) novel tells the truth about blown out holes

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/177sck4/disappointed_that_people_still_think_this/

There's a misunderstanding with the male main romantic protagonist character thinking the female main character has 3 kids and, in his inner monologue, he says -

"Nope. No C-section scar. And if that vajayjay ever shoved ten centimeters of a human head through it, let alone three, and snapped back like a rubber band, my hat’s off to her."

ARGH. How is a female writer perpetuating the stereotype about childbearing causing "loose" women and that "tightness" is the pinnacle of hotness? It's so damaging and misogynistic.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you mean chad doesn't what my loose beef flaps even in fantasy that's heckin misogynistic.

Also why are foids coping so hard about blown out holes, are they really trying to cope that shoving a 9 pound retard through a vagina does absolutely nothing, women really are getting dumber

you mean chad doesn't what my loose beef flaps even in fantasy that's heckin misogynistic.
Well it's roastie fantasy where 6'4 white trust fund Chads line up to marry some fat ugly femcel, that line is too much reality for them :feelshaha:

Well it's roastie fantasy where 6'4 white trust fund Chads line up to marry some fat ugly femcel, that line is too much reality for them :feelshaha:
yeah foids can't imagine themselves with a tighter pussy but can imagine multiple chads lusting after loose flaps, foids are egomaniacal

we're reaching levels of cuckholdry i didn't think were possbile

C-section is such a thing...

You agree for it and risk your child turning autist but you may get to fuck tighter V in your wife

You disagree for it and make your wife go through natural birth and it might ruin sexual experience afterwards but probably your child will turn normal

Ugly women unironically have worse personalities than attractive women

Well I'd rather the baby came out of the Vagina then the stomach. C section scars are gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back