Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Slavic toilets played Salil al-Sawarim in the tram

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A few days ago while I was in a tram 2 teenage Russian toilets were giggling and played the Clashing of the Swords in a tram. For context this song is essentially the unofficial national anthem of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Both of them were Stacies, but generally I rarely see toilets do edgy things.

Today, while standing in a metro, I saw a tall Chadlite watch K-pop videos while next to me a young blonde toilet was talking to her foreign boyfriend from uni where he kept using language like "bro thinks he can pull bitches" and "fuck him" essentially incel-shaming one of their friends. She basically agreed silently, based toilets are very rare.

They're on the lookout for Chaddam, but moments on public transport like this are rare I only see such stuff when I'm on a packed train.

< Toilet
< Slavic
< Based