Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based taliban

And western degeneracy is what happens when you let jews run the world

Foid racism shows it’s ugly face. They can go to hell.

i thought leftists support islam

Reddit logic: Traditional religion = MRA INKWELLS

GIF by Magnolia Pictures

The arrow is RIGHT THERE too. JFL

Modern weapons are ironically some of the easiest to use. Compare shooting a gun to being a swordsman or knifeman and how difficult the blade skills are. The skill gap is insane.

I don't think the OP of that post realizes that America is in massive social decline and is literally in it's final days. Its literally in its final years before it becomes a nobody in the very near future.

Like I said there is massive decay in all walks of American life while Afghanistan is doing just fine. I hear theyre getting good deals with China too.

I don't think the OP of that post realizes that America is in massive social decline and is literally in it's final days. Its literally in its final years before it becomes a nobody in the very near future.

Like I said there is massive decay in all walks of American life while Afghanistan is doing just fine. I hear theyre getting good deals with China too.
So they’re not starving like the MSM says they are? I honestly want to travel there some day.

This is my biggest Cope.

its too restrictive. they restrict man from having fun, cut dicks and brainwashes them to blow up themselve.

@AsiaCel approves

A sub called "againstmensrights" is allowed to be up...

America and their NATO allies should totally invade again in the name of Feminism and free the poor Afghan women from the evil Taliban incels there