Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based: Tinder is garbage and messes with people's self esteem

All Tinder does is remove the curtain. Why should average dudes continue to believe in the fantasy?

To be really an incel you have to approach women irl in bars and cafes.I tried tinder yesterday and got 2 likes and no matches in 11 hours.I deleted my profile later.Those 2 likes might be bots and after 5 minutes one like disappeared.Tinder will help only those giga and tera Chad's.No matches on tinder doesn't mean you are an incel however if you have been rejected more than 10 times irl then you definitely are one.

"Average/unattractive men on tinder end up thinking they’re disgusting and ugly pieces of shit who will never find love. "

You mean they end up realizing that that's what women truly think of them.

I mean all of social media has this effect if you think about it.

Tinder is real in the sense that looks matter (no different than IRL) but most people aren't actually finding love with this app.

Most people aren't using Tinder, it isn't ubiquitous as some "blackpillers" here like to believe @mylifeistrash

Relationships and love is formed through people in close proximity, not strangers 20 miles away sending text messages.

Last edited:
To be really an incel you have to approach women irl in bars and cafes.I tried tinder yesterday and got 2 likes and no matches in 11 hours.I deleted my profile later.Those 2 likes might be bots and after 5 minutes one like disappeared.Tinder will help only those giga and tera Chad's.No matches on tinder doesn't mean you are an incel however if you have been rejected more than 10 times irl then you definitely are one.

JFL, even the PUA's don't bother with bar game anymore. If you're not better than what she can already get online then it's a waste of time.

I mean all of social media has this effect if you think about it.
A decade ago there were already studies pointing out that social media had this effect on people. You're right on that, it's not just speculation.

All Tinder does is remove the curtain. Why should average dudes continue to believe in the fantasy?

Agreed. Tinder is a formidable black pill dispenser. In that sense, it is great.

JFL, even the PUA's don't bother with bar game anymore. If you're not better than what she can already get online then it's a waste of time.
No matches on tinder and then these guys think "oh I might be incel' and then they post their pictures on incels forums and get bombarded with compliments " you are a fakecel you have nice jawline.You mog me "and all that shit.Getting rejected irl is the only way to know you are an incel or not.There are tons of video of adrian gee on YouTube where he is getting numbers from random strangers but if he puts himself on tinder he would be making an account on this forum.

No matches on tinder and then these guys think "oh I might be incel' and then they post their pictures on incels forums and get bombarded with compliments " you are a fakecel you have nice jawline.You mog me "and all that shit.Getting rejected irl is the only way to know you are an incel or not.There are tons of video of adrian gee on YouTube where he is getting numbers from random strangers but if he puts himself on tinder he would be making an account on this forum.

That's the way the dating market has gone though. You either ascend on Tinder/OLD or via social circle game. If you're NT and low inhib then you've got a good chance via SCG. In some cases low inhib/jester maxing might work with day game. On Tinder you need to be 8+.

Online dating is cancer in general. In fact it is not even dating at this point just a Chad selector for women. Sub-8 = invisible in online dating.
Fucking based
r/unpopularopinion is sometimes based but it is still normie trash just like the most of reddit

Tinder is real in the sense that looks matter (no different than IRL) but most people aren't actually finding love with this app.

Most people aren't using Tinder, it isn't ubiquitous as some "blackpillers" here like to believe @mylifeistrash

Relationships and love is formed through people in close proximity, not strangers 20 miles away sending text messages.

WTF?!
Are you kidding with all your crap ???

It's Tinder !!!
Tinder = sex, nothing more.
EVERY foids USE Tinder, because Tinder is the best way to get sex with a Chad, they don't care about love.
They want to be desired and fucked by Chad.

How do you block users?

Tired of seeing low-IQ content here.

Your priority must to get back to reality :feelsthink:
What foids want is no longer a long-term relationship / union with a beta, but a sexual fantasy achievable with a Chad, which will lead to a temporary ecstatic relationship : fuck.
They are in a purely hedonistic logic, wich means seeking pleasure which is LINKED to the apparence, not to the personality.
Foids can't love :feelscry:
As for the couples with betacucks that we can see, this foids are with them by heartache : Unable to engage with a Chad over time, the foid search a substitute to start a family.
But she will never have a sexual desire similar to that which she tasted with a Chad ( Thanks Tinder) :feelsrope:
On the contrary, she will be frigid with her betahusband :feelsbadman:
For her it is a total injustice to be married to a beta when she was able to fuck with Chad.
The hyper rigorous selection of profiles on Tinder by the foids is only an extension of what is happening IRL but without hypocrisy :blackpill:

i dont know wether to thank this app for opening my eyes or condemn it for breaking me. Both i suppose.
tindre is a jewish construct of population control

They forgot to mention that so called “unattractive” women still get unlimited sex anyway

I will never ever use Tinder with the belief it will help me ascend

"Average/unattractive men on tinder end up thinking they’re disgusting and ugly pieces of shit who will never find love. "

You mean they end up realizing that that's what women truly think of them.

I agree with the post tbh. There are ugly disgusting landtanks on tinder who would get less than half the attention IRL they get on dating apps.

Online sites and apps intending hook-ups or dating with strangers is the best thing to happen for ugly females and the worst thing for ugly males. That's all I will say.

They forgot to mention that so called “unattractive” women still get unlimited sex anyway
This is too brutal of a blackpill, because average men want to feel superiority to some group of women, and since average women>average men is too obvious, the curtain can't be pulled that ugly women SMV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>average man SMV

Tinder is good for mfs who think that a woman in todays society will want them because they have a “good personality”. ez way to get introduced to the blackpill

All dating apps are tbh

Unpopular opinion? How many thinkpieces have been done about the evil temptation of Tinder? No, I think even people who like Tinder agree that it's bad.

Im not in tinder but i agree

Bluepillers would shatter under the weight of the blackpill.