Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Uganda anti globohomo law

I like how literally everyone is a nazi except actual nazis for these retards, like the ones in Ukraine

White Leftists when they are are one a BLM protest: "Black lives matter !!!!"

White leftists when african countries make homosexuality punishable by death: "Africa has such a backward culture and is so homophobic"

I like how literally everyone is a nazi except actual nazis for these retards, like the ones in Ukraine
These cucks support those "nazis" JFL western leftist cucks are bootlickers and do whatever their shithole government says.

White leftists when african countries make homosexuality punishable by death: "Africa has such a backward culture and is so homophobic"
Facts

Facts like how are blacks who are dark af maxi for not liking gays

When pushing an ideology, there is no room for morals and values.

I'm talking about the hypocracy of the left
Yeah. Consistency is a value, a value in direct opposition with said hypocracy. A value the left lacks.