Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based white stacy calls sheboon a Ni gger

>Woman
>Based
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ultra bassado

She looks drunk :feelsjuice:

This is what literally every foid in San Francisco thinks of Asian, Indian, short and dark hispanic men, and Middle eastern men. I am dead serious. Obviously they won't say to us what this blonde whore just said but I know for damn sure thats how the vast majority of them think and feel. Absolutely no doubt about it.

When I hear black foids like Cynthia G speak, I know where theyre coming from. It sounds familiar to the shit we ricecels say about noodlewhores or the society that we live in and I can empathize with them.

In my life, I can think of some good people from every single race and ethnicity, men and women. But there is one exception.

I literally cannot think of a single white female that I thought was a good genuine person. Of course this is relative. There are many of you non asian dudes that have a very different view of white females. BECAUSE you've been treated better by them.

I've met plenty of good white dudes, good immigrants from sub saharan africa, MENA, central asia, east asia, south east asia, list goes on and on. Again, the one exception, white American female.

This is what literally every foid in San Francisco thinks of Asian, Indian, short and dark hispanic men, and Middle eastern men. I am dead serious. Obviously they won't say to us what this blonde whore just said but I know for damn sure thats how the vast majority of them think and feel. Absolutely no doubt about it.

When I hear black foids like Cynthia G speak, I know where theyre coming from. It sounds familiar to the shit we ricecels say about noodlewhores or the society that we live in and I can empathize with them.

In my life, I can think of some good people from every single race and ethnicity, men and women. But there is one exception.

I literally cannot think of a single white female that I thought was a good genuine person. Of course this is relative. There are many of you non asian dudes that have a very different view of white females. BECAUSE you've been treated better by them.

I've met plenty of good white dudes, good immigrants from sub saharan africa, MENA, central asia, east asia, south east asia, list goes on and on. Again, the one exception, white American female.
She’s gonna probably get 1 month or less jail time

I can save her bros. With my cock.

Do niggers always go violent when you say nigger?

I’m glad that Stacy-lite is getting her life ruined. Hope she suffers

That GrAYcel postmaxxer will get himself a ban in no time.
Yea we know you love niggers bow down like faggot

I wish a white Stacy would stomp my balls and call me Nigger

Keep simping for random whores. It will just expedite the ban we all know is coming
ignore that fucking retard greyfaggot cuckold save your breath for something better

Shut up sandnigger monkey go blow up
go fuck yourself cuckold cumskin piece of shit go chop off your dick like the closeted tranny cumskin you are faggot

go fuck yourself cuckold cumskin piece of shit go chop off your dick like the closeted tranny cumskin you are faggot
Based mashallah

Do niggers always go violent when you say nigger?
It's like a built-in button to activate aggression. The Jews built it in bc the niggers are their golems.

"Based" and "Stacy" do not belong together; they are mutually exclusive. :feelsjuice:

im having an erection to the tought of she calling me a nigger and me beating and raping her

Unironically wife material

At work?

The white one looks shitfaced and ready to pass out at any second.