Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based Youngcels had enough

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...le-staff-reports-of-misogyny-at-work-12591256

Youngcels are being giga blackpilled sooner and sooner as they see chads gangbanging and forming harems with their onitises while they are expected to rot and study. Fucking soys are terrified :lul:, possible beta uprising on the way.
Also, gigabased for Youngcels threatening to rape their MILF teachers, fucking whores deserve it.

That’s good, more rampages are bound to happen eventually.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

We are currently being fought.

Can you send me a free shekel, I'm a poorcel.

They can’t fight what soyciety has enabled. The truth is exposed sooner or later. When you enable women to fuck whoever they want this is the result. Wild little incels that don’t give a shit about you.

The brainwashing and house of cards is falling apart :smonk:

based zoomers have nothing to lose. foids are gonna get what they fucking deserve

They can’t fight what soyciety has enabled. The truth is exposed sooner or later. When you enable women to fuck whoever they want this is the result. Wild little incels that don’t give a shit about you.

Fucking whores only want chad, they would rather have orgies with chad than settle for Incel looksmatch :reeeeee:

Foids and normies really thought ugly men were just gonna sit there and take it huh. Everything would be hunky dory if we just give fefails endless rights at the expense of the 80% ugly males who hold society up. When just 100 years ago we could have been married to some virgin JB and 10,000+ years ago we could have just graped a foid by force.

Foids and normies really thought ugly men were just gonna sit there and take it huh. Everything would be hunky dory if we just give fefails endless rights at the expense of the 80% ugly males who hold society up. When just 100 years ago we could have been married to some virgin JB and 10,000+ years ago we could have just graped a foid by force.
We all could be cumming in virgin JBs right now if not for feminism :reeeeee:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i remember in HS we used to catcall this MILF teacher, she became so mad she later dropped our class
the following year some sperg slapped her ass and she stopped working for months or something like that

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i remember in HS we used to catcall this MILF teacher, she became so mad she later dropped our class
the following year some sperg slapped her ass and she stopped working for months or something like that
Fucking based sperg, I wish I was low inhib enough to grope a young Becky teacher I had :feelsohh::feelsohh:

The world puts so much pressure on zoomers. I feel sorry for them

One teacher wrote: "A male student looked me dead in the eyes and asked if I'd ever been raped."

Lmayo. :feelshaha:

fuck with +200 chads and 0 incels has consequences

how can they complain about the sexism after they deny at 80% of males love? :lul:

fuck with +200 chads and 0 incels has consequences

how can they complain about the sexism after they deny at 80% of males love? :lul:
Exactly, they are denying us their pussy and the chance at sex love and reproduction while spreading their legs for chad and giving chad threesomes:reeeeee:

We'll see if anything changes, just some Zoomer low-inhinbs insulting whores at school doesn't make much of a difference, but it's pretty entertaining.

JFL, I'll believe in an "incel uprising" when I see it.

They are up against very powerful forces. Look at how soy completely controls the language:

Kathryn Downs, a secondary school teacher from Leeds, proposed the motion at the NASUWT union's annual conference in Birmingham after a survey of members revealed 72% had been the victim of misogyny at their school

Note that use of the word, "victim".
Not "exposed to misogyny."
Not "heard misogyny".
Victim of misogyny. It's always about victims. More must be done to protect victims, help victims, and suppress the enemies of victims. For whichever hand-picked virtuous people are recognized and anointed as victims du jour.
This is how the soy divides and conquers. By pretending that something is producing victims and we have to fix that, invariably the proposed "fix" means crushing a bit more freedom. Muslim immigrants in the west are victims of Islamophobia, that's why white women and girls getting pack raped by Muslim youths is unreported on and minimized, because it would be "islamophobic" to have news reports about how young Muslim immigrants are violent cumbrain rapists.
That's why the trivial problem of a handful of loud attention-seeking trannies getting BTFO of Feminist circles by TERFs is getting so amplified you'd think TERFs were the second coming of Hitler.

This crowd-sourced far left soy mob mentality is the real new world order, and govt-funded media is 100% on board with it, and they're gonna ride those coattails for as long as the page clicks an the ad revenue keeps coming. Good luck "rising up" against all of that!

My only hope, is that the intense homophobia of Muslims, will bring about events that will force the soys to declare they are either on the side of LGBTQI+, or they are on the side of Muslim immigrants.

Then we'll see soy civil war, and that will be fucking fabulous! :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited: