Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Based_meme, K9Otaku, and JayGoptri are all leftists who believe in Stochastic terrorism.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
According to them, any language that could be “extreme” is inevitably going to result in violence. This is a leftist argument, that political language inevitably results in violence, it is actually how they seek to censor speech they don’t like.

See point number 2:
Certain ideas and opinions are now defined by their political content to be the moral equivalent of a threat to do violence and physical harm.

According to them, any language that could be “extreme” is inevitably going to result in violence. This is a leftist argument, that political language inevitably results in violence, it is actually how they seek to censor speech they don’t like.

See point number 2:
Certain ideas and opinions are now defined by their political content to be the moral equivalent of a threat to do violence and physical harm.
anyone who believes in stochastic terrorism doesnt belong on the forum

to share some insight with you brocels

they accuse everyone of violence because that's what they're afraid of. Violence (the use of force) works.

they accuse everyone of violence because that's what they're afraid of. Violence (the use of force) works.
Spot on :feelsthink:

@30klhlvwizard

Violence works.

Yeah i hate K9Otaku especially he redported me to mods just because i mocked his genetic composition (he is a hapa)

anyone who believes in stochastic terrorism doesnt belong on the forum
I believe the concept, but not the fact that it is "terrorism" or that it should be illegal.

As long we as a community don't claim responsibility for lone wolf attacks, then we're at no fault.

I still don’t get why people here have grandiose delusions that somehow incels being the minority we are can make a massive political shift without aid of acquiring change within normies.

I believe the concept,
Believing in the concept makes u part of the problem.

Imagine thinking talking bad about someone makes u responsible for hate crimes.

Believing in the concept makes u part of the problem.

Imagine thinking talking bad about someone makes u responsible for hate crimes.
I see no problems with this

Radicalization lead to hate crimes, but legally and officially you shouldn't be held responsible for incidents.

And hate crimes are based (if against targets that deserves them)

I see no problems with this

Radicalization lead to hate crimes,
we’re all “radicalized”. We haven’t done any hate crimes.

You are just the fucking same. Holy shit you are a complete brainwashed soycuck. Slit your fucking throat.

we’re all “radicalized”. We haven’t done any hate crimes.

You are just the fucking same. Holy shit you are a complete brainwashed soycuck. Slit your fucking throat.
Hate crimes are based lol wtf is wrong with you

Stochastic terrorism is just another buzzword that means whatever it needs to mean.
They will keep up making up words and phrases until they have their own language.

Stochastic terrorism is just another buzzword that means whatever it needs to mean.
They will keep up making up words and phrases until they have their own language.
Exactly.