Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL basedcel trait: your enjoyed the 2020 lockdown

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
in 2020 there were normies committing suicide cause they couldnt see muh besties :feelskek: :feelskek: and hang out at le parties, meanwhile most incels probably either just didnt give a fuck or just enjoyed it cause its literally how we live on a daily https://bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12888-022-04158-w
Screenshot 2024 01 29 at 23 17 28 Impact of the COVID 19 pandemic on suicidal attempts and dea

made no difference to me

Literally didnt change anything about my daily life. I still live in "lockdown"

I've been hoping for another lockdown ever since.

The only effect it had on me was the switch to remote work and having to wear masks when buying groceries. I did get annoyed by normies complaining about it as if it's the end of the world though.

biggest ldar event in history of humanity :smonk:

Was best time ever!

It was bittersweet for me. I felt anxiety cause I didn't know what the future holds, but going outside was comfy as fuck cause the 'tards were staying at home or wearing their cuck diapers and I walked around the city alone just being chill and only put on a mask when I see police somewhere.

Yes it was giga lifefuel seeing normies suffer! And when i did have to go outside there was so much less traffic and people, i got to do my classes online instead of commuting to a university full of moggers. And thanks to it, even now i work from home most days instead of wageslaving customer service in person.

Didnt give af about clubs and bars getting locked down because they wouldnt get me laid anyways, just inconvenience for normies kekekek

I hope we get another pandemic. Even now i never caught covid, fake shit.

Pathetic

"NOOOOOOOO WE NEED BARS AND NIGHTCLUBS OPEN IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH" :feels:

yeah i spent the entire lockdown gaming

i celebrated rising suicide rates among NTs

2020, 2021, and 2022 were the best years of my life since CHILDHOOD. Normies actually take COVID as the perfect excuse to stay inside all day; not even family will pester you over it.

If you didn't enjoy lockdowns you may as well be fakecel.

2024 is another election year so let's go, we need another lockdown.

I hope we get another pandemic. Even now i never caught covid, fake shit.

Legit never taken a single vaxx and I've been less sick than so many people who have taken 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 shots. Retarded normies.

of course i did who you kiddin´ ?
i even made a copmod for my game jite

in 2020 there were normies committing suicide cause they couldnt see muh besties :feelskek: :feelskek: and hang out at le parties, meanwhile most incels probably either just didnt give a fuck or just enjoyed it cause its literally how we live on a daily https://bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12888-022-04158-w
View attachment 1050861

Coronavirus scare and the blueprint for slavery​

Pathology is science, pandemic is politics

Summary of the agenda​

• Create a pathogen in a laboratory
  • Massively overestimate the danger of it
  • Keep scaring people with it using TV propaganda
  • Devise measures that allegedly fight the pathogen but also "accidentally" destroy your dignity and freedom
  • Bury all other measures that are not violating (such as Vitamin D) so that you have the justification to enforce your prefered ones with punishments for disobeying
  • Now - with people having lost their dignity and freedom and not being able to resist - Stockholm Syndrome sets in as a defensive mechanism
  • With Stockholm Syndrome in place, the ruling vermin are free to install their prefered societal changes (Great Reset) knowing people won't stand up
  • And with THOSE in place, and resistance further prevented due to technological systems, depopulation can proceed at a faster pace uninhibited

If this whole covid 19 WASNT A PSYOP:
    • It would have happened naturally, instead of being predicted a few weeks earlier (Event 201).
    • They - upon the discovery of the genetic sequence of the virus - would have actually first proven that it caused the ailments that are attributed to it. Instead - whenever someone gets "sick with COVID-19" - they just assume it was the virus that did it, despite other explanations such as their chronic diseases, environmental hazards, etc.
    • They would have actually developed a test with a good enough accuracy before releasing infection statistics based on a weak test or no test at all.
    • The hospitals would have put COVID-19 as the cause of death only if it could have actually been shown.
    • The media would have made clear all the caveats about the death rates (instead, they spread "the number" like gospel).
    • The media would have used only real footage and stories that actually support the stated conclusions (instead we were flooded with fake news about burning corpses, crowded hospitals, or young healthy people getting sick).
    • The media would have run things as usual with a few brief updates on the current situation, instead of fearmongering pretty much 24 / 7.
    • The governments would have implemented only the policies for which there was evidence of being helpful to lessen the damage of the pandemic.
    • The health authorities would have jumped on the opportunity to enhance the people's immune systems by proven means such as vitamins - instead, those were actually attacked.
    • If something they were doing was proven pointless or harmful, they would have admitted to it and called it back or improved it (on the other hand, they just double down on the bad stuff - archive - MozArchive).
    • People would actually be able to voice their concerns, instead they're being banned from the social platforms, fined for spreading alleged fake news and even prevented from reading contrary information.

anything you have questions on please ask, and remember to always dig deeper :feelsYall:

Coronavirus scare and the blueprint for slavery​

Summary of the agenda​

• Create a pathogen in a laboratory
  • Massively overestimate the danger of it
  • Keep scaring people with it using TV propaganda
  • Devise measures that allegedly fight the pathogen but also "accidentally" destroy your dignity and freedom
  • Bury all other measures that are not violating (such as Vitamin D) so that you have the justification to enforce your prefered ones with punishments for disobeying
  • Now - with people having lost their dignity and freedom and not being able to resist - Stockholm Syndrome sets in as a defensive mechanism
  • With Stockholm Syndrome in place, the ruling vermin are free to install their prefered societal changes (Great Reset) knowing people won't stand up
  • And with THOSE in place, and resistance further prevented due to technological systems, depopulation can proceed at a faster pace uninhibited

If this whole covid 19 WASNT A PSYOP:
    • It would have happened naturally, instead of being predicted a few weeks earlier (Event 201).
    • They - upon the discovery of the genetic sequence of the virus - would have actually first proven that it caused the ailments that are attributed to it. Instead - whenever someone gets "sick with COVID-19" - they just assume it was the virus that did it, despite other explanations such as their chronic diseases, environmental hazards, etc.
    • They would have actually developed a test with a good enough accuracy before releasing infection statistics based on a weak test or no test at all.
    • The hospitals would have put COVID-19 as the cause of death only if it could have actually been shown.
    • The media would have made clear all the caveats about the death rates (instead, they spread "the number" like gospel).
    • The media would have used only real footage and stories that actually support the stated conclusions (instead we were flooded with fake news about burning corpses, crowded hospitals, or young healthy people getting sick).
    • The media would have run things as usual with a few brief updates on the current situation, instead of fearmongering pretty much 24 / 7.
    • The governments would have implemented only the policies for which there was evidence of being helpful to lessen the damage of the pandemic.
    • The health authorities would have jumped on the opportunity to enhance the people's immune systems by proven means such as vitamins - instead, those were actually attacked.
    • If something they were doing was proven pointless or harmful, they would have admitted to it and called it back or improved it (on the other hand, they just double down on the bad stuff - archive - MozArchive).
    • People would actually be able to voice their concerns, instead they're being banned from the social platforms, fined for spreading alleged fake news and even prevented from reading contrary information.
high iq im screenshotting this :feelsYall:

Every single part of the mainstream narrative was wrong​

• The origin of the COVID-19 virus was a laboratory, not an animal host
  • The pandemic was planned before it happened (2019 or even earlier), it was not an accident
  • PCR testing does not reliably work to detect whether someone is infectious or sick
  • Reported COVID death rates were fraudulent, counting people who died from anything at all - even suicides or accidents
  • The people who actually died from COVID-19 were already compromised by chronic disease, malnutrition, and / or age
  • Statistics have shown that lockdowns do not work to prevent COVID infections or deaths
  • Statistics have shown that mask mandates do not work to prevent COVID infections or deaths
  • Both lockdowns and masks were harmful for many reasons, e.g increasing suicides or killing the environment with masks thrown away to rot
  • Quarantines do not work both because PCR testing is unreliable, and the fact that you can keep the virus inside you for longer than 7-14 days
  • Measures that actually work to prevent infection, severe disease or death (such as nutrition) have been completely ignored by the mainstream media, medicine, and politics
  • COVID variants do not matter; all good treatments work against all variants
  • Vaccines do not prevent COVID infection, transmission, severe symptoms or death (so they are not vaccines)
  • Vaccines are extremely dangerous in terms of the amount and severity of side effects, even in young healthy people (unlike COVID itself)
  • Vaccines do modify your DNA permanently
  • Yes, African presidents were killed for going against the mainstream COVID measures
  • The point of the mainstream COVID measures was mental modification to accept the upcoming slave world, and then depopulation

the vaxx is actually HARMFUL TO YOU!

Extreme consequences of the COVID vaccines​

Just in case you thought they are only mild, and won't affect you anyway:

• Diabetes (archive) (MozArchive) - His initial laboratory results showed serum glucose level of 1253 mg/dL (normal is about 100, 300+ requires medical intervention)
  • Kidney disease (archive) (MozArchive) - and 90 days after the first inoculation, serum creatinine levels were significantly higher than those before vaccination, resulting in reduced eGFR. Let's consider the fact that the study lasted for only 90 days, so the damage likely persists much longer. And after this much time you'd already be going for your booster, redoing the damage - making your disease effectively permanent.
  • Fulminant myocarditis (archive) (MozArchive) - Laboratory results reflected severe myocardial damage, and his heart rate was 30 beats per minute with third AVB (these are two different cases). 40-70% death rate. Enjoy.
  • Cardiopulmonary arrest (archive) (MozArchive) - The patient was found to be profoundly hypoxic with an arterial partial pressure of oxygen of 80 mmHg on 100% oxygen, tidal volume of 420 mL, respiratory rate of 30 breaths per minute, and positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP) of 10 cm water, but he could not be weaned off the ventilator, leading to tracheostomy and percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy placement. So, dude ended up with a pipe in his neck and yet they called it a favorable recovery. What a joke.
  • Transverse myelitis (archive) (MozArchive) - We report a 78-year old woman who was presented with tetraparesis, paresthesias of bilateral upper extremities, and urinary retention of one-day duration, Spine magnetic resonance imaging showed longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis (TM) from the C1 to the T3 spinal cord segment.
  • Death (archive) (MozArchive) - On arrival, she began to vomit blood, fell into a coma and her heart stopped. The symptoms took twenty minutes to appear, and the next day the young woman wasn't with us anymore. RIP.
  • Kidney failure (and death) (archive) (MozArchive) - A very "good" case proving a few things. First of all, the vaccine doesn't prevent COVID infection - he tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 before he died. Second, the vaccine does not prevent serious COVID symptoms - Our patient now presented with fever and respiratory discomfort, and lung auscultation displayed crackles. Third, the vaccine caused additional symptoms that don't get caused by COVID itself. Fourth, the symptoms came in before he had a positive COVID test, so we know they came from the vaccine and not from COVID. He already had kidney failure at day 18 and only got infected by COVID at day 25. Oh and finally, one dose is enough to cause those issues. RIP. Another victim of the failed medical experiment.
  • Hepatitis (archive) (MozArchive) - Review of the liver biopsy showed acute active hepatitis: widespread areas of bridging necrosis, marked interface hepatitis, lymphoplasmatic inflammation including eosinophils, ballooned hepatocytes, multi-nucleated giant cells, and emperipolesis. This occurred in a well man with no other medical problems. The onset of jaundice associated with the mRNA vaccine was unusually rapid.

BTW the vaxx causes infetility in foids!

Now why would they do that other than a suspicion that the vaccine is in fact harmful to pregnant women? hmmm...

I miss the COVID-19 lockdowns. It was super comfy staying at home while normies were forced to rot like I have. I hope another pandemic happens soon.

Corona preexisting

BTW IT'S LITTERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO DIE FROM COVID IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS!!

COVID 19 WAS A HOAX TO TEST HOW FAR (((THEY))) COULD GO!!! THIS TIME IT WAS SIMPLY A TEST, BE PREPARED FOR MUCH WORSE (((PROPAGANDA))) TO COME!

NEVER TRUST THE MAINSTREAM, ALWAYS DIG DEEPER!!!

Which is a big deal, remote work is incredibly based if you're intending to work in the first place
It really is. I was too lazy to see what remote work was like and once I was forced to find out, I realized how much better it was.

Yeah some dumbass sheep more or less obeyed the lockdowns but plenty of roasties were still partying and fucking chads.

Well, I loved the Covid nonsense.
I live in USA. The government gave us all stimulus checks.
So, I actually got paid a couple thousand dollars because of the Covid conspiracy.

In fact, I hope there is another pandemic……as long as the government is going to send out more stimulus checks.

I never got the vaccine and I’m still alive and well.

COVID 19 WAS A HOAX TO TEST HOW FAR (((THEY))) COULD GO!!! THIS TIME IT WAS SIMPLY A TEST, BE PREPARED FOR MUCH WORSE (((PROPAGANDA))) TO COME!

DISEASE X

WEF urging countries to sign pandemic treaty with a deadline set for May 2024

Let's goooooooo

For me it was perfect and I actually felt more relaxed than ever. The first and only time staying inside and keeping to yourself was a societal expectation

Legit never taken a single vaxx and I've been less sick than so many people who have taken 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 shots. Retarded normies.
Same. I never got vaxxed once, & neither did my family members & my relatives. Only my aunt got vaxxed, & 1 year later she died from it. From the time she got vaxxed till her death, it was a slow painful death for her. She was a spoiled Stacey, who got tons of D's inside her. The lockdowns made her soooo depressed & lonely.

My life was pretty much the same pre-COVID, & post-COVID lockdowns. Hearing undeserving normies die from the flu or after getting vaxxed gave me great sadistic joy.

My advice to brocels is Do Not get Vaxxed! ...Unless you're already suicidal, & you love the idea of playing Russian Roulette with your life.