Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BasedShaman

Sugar

Sugar

Banned
-
What do you guys think of him?

He's a youtuber, he makes a lot of videos on Elliot Rodger and other blackpill related content.

He's not an incel himself, but his videos are entertaining.

First saw him when he had like a dozen subscribers

Self-righteous failed normie who courts himself on talking over niche videos and commenting on them in light of his mediocre "philosophy"

Neuro-typical faux "deep" types like him with their head up their ass make a buck "examining" the loser sphere/niche internet interests (reading readily available articles and making dumb comments every so often)

They're a dime a dozen

It'd probably be better if he just read the damn articles and didn't make any comment at all, because he comes off as really pretentious and stuck up when he projects his moral "philosophy" onto everything like he thinks he's really onto something

Of course his fans are all normies themselves who just want to point a finger and laugh at the freaks

normies discover something niche from the internet; think they're interesting and unique by poking at it and then turning it into a trend. What else is new under the sun?

He's in the same vein as commentary and top-10 lists channels

Inb4 he makes a video off of this thread because that's exactly what a hack like him would do

he's a bluepilled faggot.

Never watched him

He probably Is an incel, I don't think he's ever revealed a girlfriend.
And he's a baldcel and manlet.

Some guy desperately trying to make shekels via creating bullshit videos, podcasts, etc...

I have nothing against him, but the problem with these guys is they're saying whatever to get the most views.

his videos are word for word copied from other content

i saw his stream a couple minutes ago he was making some sort of 'self-improvement' powerpoint or some shit, really cringy with brainstorming etc

tenta said:
his videos are word for word copied from other content

i saw his stream a couple minutes ago he was making some sort of 'self-improvement' powerpoint or some shit, really cringy with brainstorming etc

Like what?

like all his vids

Sugar said:
I mean who/what is he copying?
One example is when he was making Chris Hansen pedo show videos, all his info he just copied from boards with obsessed fans.

There's tons of guys like this on Jewtube. They find some topic that's untapped and can get them ad shekels.

Some of his videos are ok but he's pretty cringy.

Suicel said:
Some of his videos are ok but he's pretty cringy.

Yeah I just find them funny. I mostly watch for the videos he's reacting to.

Crustaciouse said:
He probably Is an incel, I don't think he's ever revealed a girlfriend.
And he's a baldcel and manlet.

He has a girlfriend, but she's over a decade older than him if I recall correctly

Hello, I'm glad to hear that some of you like my stuff.
I made an account to reply to this, but I'm not going to make a video on this thread like I did the last one.
But when I did make the video, was it at all disrespectful?
Just thought I'd drop in and let you guys know I wish you no harm or humiliation.

BasedShaman said:
I made an account to reply to this, but I'm not going to make a video on this thread like I did the last one.
Just thought I'd drop in and let you guys know I wish you no harm or humiliation.

I didn't find it disrespectful.

I watch most of your videos. Your voice is somewhat hypnotic and helps me fall asleep at night

You should make a video on incel content in general. Curious to hear your thoughts on some of the subjects being discussed such as lookism.

BonePressed said:
I didn't find it disrespectful.

I watch most of your videos. Your voice is somewhat hypnotic and helps me fall asleep at night

You should make a video on incel content in general. Curious to hear your thoughts on some of the subjects being discussed such as lookism.

Thanks BonePressed, but I don't think I'll touch any more incel topics. Do you think there was ever a way I could have really helped them?
The times I've browsed these forums it even starts blackpilling the shit out of me. I can't imagine what it does to those whose lives revolve around it.

BasedShaman said:
Thanks BonePressed, but I don't think I'll touch any more incel topics. Do you think there was ever a way I could have really helped them?
The times I've browsed these forums it even starts blackpilling the shit out of me. I can't imagine what it does to those whose lives revolve around it.

I respect your decision.

I think simply acknowledging the problems incels face is really helpful. It gives a sense of validation. Just knowing that somewhere out there understands really helps a lot. 

The black pill is a grim reality. And we do not want to be alone in knowing this truth. We want there to be others out there for us to listen to and discuss these matters with.

Bald cunt

his dick will never touch the palace of this Thicc Queen

BasedShaman said:

If it's really you, you are quick!

Personally I think you're decent, but I think it's a natural reaction for people to take things personally.

It's human nature to be attracted to the dark underbelly of society.

And people here are ironically so quick to judge and, there is a ton of in group fighting, even though we are supposed to be in the situation. If we can't relate to the outside, how can we relate here. I mean none of us want to be here. Anyways, I'll probably get banned again...

ThiccQueen said:
Bald cunt

his dick will never touch the palace of this Thicc Queen

There's a difference between bald and shaven. At least he isn't tattooing his hairline.

BasedShaman said:

HE AIN'T KIDDIN!

Love your channel btw.  For some reason I like your Randy Stair content more than the Elliot content.  Speaking of Randy Stair though..have you ever considered the possibility that maybe Randy knew that "Ember's ghost squad" wasn't real?  Personally that's what I think.  I think Randy was just pissed off at the world and unhappy with his life (24 years old, living with parents and working at a supermarket).  Also Randy said he was going to kill people to get more ghost squad members....yet 2 out of 3 of his victims were over the age of 40, which he explicitly stated was over the age cutoff for the ghost squad.  

Ultimately I came to the conclusion that Randy wanted to die but wanted to go out with a bang.  He wanted to be infamous like the columbine shooters (whom he idolized), which is why he spent so much time making vlogs about his planned shooting.  He didn't want to tell the truth and say "My life sucks, I'm angry at the world and I want to be infamous like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold"  because he figured that would just make him sound pathetic.  So he used "Ember's ghost squad" as an excuse thinking it would make him seem "mysterious" and help him stand out from the other mass shooters.  Of course he didn't have enough self-awareness to realize that it would only make him look even more pathetic and a "lolcow" but that's besides the point.  

What do you think?

Crustaciouse said:
And he's a baldcel

He shaves his head but you can still see his hairline.  

21984516_175845336311908_229681184404144128_n.jpg

Looks like an NW1 hairline, or close enough to it. Unless he has diffuse thinning going on, then he just chooses to be bald.

BasedShaman said:

Hey man I just wanted to say how much I love your content and even have left a few comments on your videos, I was just wondering if you could make some videos on British Mass Murderers? They're pretty interesting and I would love to see your take on them. I was also wondering when you're going to do the next reading of Randy's journal?

what if this is basedshaman promoting himself?

don't mind him, I listened to his er manifesto readings, but he doesn't understand us really well. the other day he literally called himself "chad".

Ryo_Hazuki said:
21984516_175845336311908_229681184404144128_n.jpg

Looks like an NW1 hairline, or close enough to it.  Unless he has diffuse thinning going on, then he just chooses to be bald.

It's a hair tattoo

I find him silly. He is secretly mocking Elliot Rodger. He sounds too neurotypical that he makes fun of incels. Fucking bald manlet cunt.

kkt6 said:
First saw him when he had like a dozen subscribers

Self-righteous failed normie who courts himself on talking over niche videos and commenting on them in light of his mediocre "philosophy"

Neuro-typical faux "deep" types like him with their head up their ass make a buck "examining" the loser sphere/niche internet interests (reading readily available articles and making dumb comments every so often)

They're a dime a dozen

It'd probably be better if he just read the damn articles and didn't make any comment at all, because he comes off as really pretentious and stuck up when he projects his moral "philosophy" onto everything like he thinks he's really onto something

Of course his fans are all normies themselves who just want to point a finger and laugh at the freaks

normies discover something niche from the internet; think they're interesting and unique by poking at it and then turning it into a trend. What else is new under the sun?

He's in the same vein as commentary and top-10 lists channels

Inb4 he makes a video off of this thread because that's exactly what a hack like him would do

So much this. Read my mind so hard ..

iiiTeMpeR said:
don't mind him, I listened to his er manifesto readings, but he doesn't understand us really well. the other day he literally called himself "chad".

It's a hair tattoo

So that's why his hair always looks exactly the same in every video.

Wonder why he opted for a hair tattoo as opposed to a hair system or getting on finasteride and minoxidil when he first noticed he was balding. Either way, you have to be ta least somewhat blackpilled to get a hair tattoo.

kind of interesting, but a lot of his content is just reading off the information online with little interesting input

iiiTeMpeR said:

It's a hair tattoo

MINDFUCKED

holy chit

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So that's why his hair always looks exactly the same in every video.  

Wonder why he opted for a hair tattoo as opposed to a hair system or getting on finasteride and minoxidil when he first noticed he was balding.  Either way, you have to be ta least somewhat blackpilled to get a hair tattoo.

It doesn't look like a hair tattoo. It's too textured and the middle is raised a little bit. If you want to see a hair tattoo, look at fouseytube.