Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Battlefield V single player story is a mother and daughter in WW2 killing hundreds of german men

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
I thought feminist agenda in movies was bad but recent games going next level

Last edited:
Oh yeah, ofc it is.

>inclusive revisionism
JFL... JFL... Imagine having to change reality to fit your narrative. Fucking kek. This is Orwell-tier propaganda.

"We shoehorned wymyn in a videogame, that proves that wymyn are equal"
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke:

Last edited:
That’s why I play BO4

We wuz WW2 soldiers n shiet!! NAZY PUNKS FUCK OFF!!!!!

Never will i buy another battlefield. Its over for fps.

Vidya is a part of the soy subculture. I recommend you quit.

Feminist agenda >>>>>> historical accuracy

they will call the nazi germans incels

97XAxmxBmW-10.png

I've sunk a few hours into it, it gets really bad. The female soldiers scream non-stop and are borderline ostentatious about it.

I've gotten used to it though. I don't expect an authentic WWII experience from that game (I have Post Scriptum, Day of Infamy, and Red Orchestra for that) and I'm not going to lie the game is fun, if not marred by a ton of issues.

Ew, not getting that game then. Multiplayer open beta was fun asf though.

Battlefield V should rot.

That’s why I play BO4
are you good?

I can't fucking get good at this game! The last cod game I played was bo2 and I used to rush a lot. Now the game feels slowed down and emphasizes on teaming. So annoying having to hit a pack and still have to reload just to be ready for a next encounter.

JFL at risking your life (or actually being killed) in service to your country after going through tough as nails commando training. Then some fucking cucks erase everything you accomplished and replaces it with an entirely fictional bullshit story that only exists to worship vaginas.

It’s even more sad because WWII vets are still alive to witness their sacrifices to be in vain.

JFL at risking your life (or actually being killed) in service to your country after going through tough as nails commando training. Then some fucking cucks erase everything you accomplished and replaces it with an entirely fictional bullshit story that only exists to worship vaginas.

It’s even more sad because WWII vets are still alive to witness their sacrifices to be in vain.
To think so many brave men risked their lives for this pathetic sjw shit western civilization has become today. fucking kill me

are you good?

I can't fucking get good at this game! The last cod game I played was bo2 and I used to rush a lot. Now the game feels slowed down and emphasizes on teaming. So annoying having to hit a pack and still have to reload just to be ready for a next encounter.
I don’t know lol, but Bo4 is so fun. I bought the 100$ edition of WW2 that was a mistake I haven’t even downloaded the DLC’s yet. But as I played BO3 and had so much fun. I trusted treyarch and got BO4 and I wasn’t wrong. I’m a zombies player so 4 MAPS AT LAUNCH WAS INSANE! I don’t play blackout that much and multiplayer I’m currently prestige 2 but it gets boring if you don’t have challenge like camo grinding. As of now I’m just waiting on DLC 1 and factions etc to get life booming again.

To think so many brave men risked their lives for this pathetic sjw shit western civilization has become today. fucking kill me

Sad video about Cuckfield. I won't lift a solitary finger to help western civilization, should the time come. We're being fucked over, time to return the favour by doing nothing at all. I bet soycucks will gladly solve any security issue without any problem.

I mean the cover has a fucking woman with long hair on it. JFL at modern gaming.

Good thing I didn't buy it even tho I enjoyed the previous Battlefield games, fucking Jewish kikes fucked everything for us, from dating apps to this shit, they give us no rest:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I don’t know lol, but Bo4 is so fun. I bought the 100$ edition of WW2 that was a mistake I haven’t even downloaded the DLC’s yet. But as I played BO3 and had so much fun. I trusted treyarch and got BO4 and I wasn’t wrong. I’m a zombies player so 4 MAPS AT LAUNCH WAS INSANE! I don’t play blackout that much and multiplayer I’m currently prestige 2 but it gets boring if you don’t have challenge like camo grinding. As of now I’m just waiting on DLC 1 and factions etc to get life booming again.
Oh I see. I normally just stick to multiplayer cause I suck even worse at blackout and don't really care much for zombies.

So, a hypothermic, half-conscious 15 year old girl completely physically overpowers and strangles to death a fully trained adult male German soldier.

Just watch this part, the way it would actually go in real life the the german guy would grab her arm, slam her down on the table and fuck her in the doggystyle position before calling the gestapo and handing her over.

JFL, a 15 year old girl would have trouble just carrying a rifle for a long distance, let alone carrying one while skiing and hypothermic.

Last edited:
DICE is a Swedecuck developer, what can you expect from those meatball gargling Swede clowns.