Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BBC is penetrating Ukraine

BBC pill is adjacent to the dogpill. It’s whores who don’t see blacks as humans, but rather as animals. And many whores get aroused at being as nasty and degraded as possible. It’s actually a form of racism in a way, although I doubt any black person getting laid with these chicks gives a shit about the reasoning.

@bummerdrummer, your words will not be forgotten

This country got BLACKED? :dafuckfeels:

Why white whores and niggers are so common than white faggots and sheboons??
Hitler must be crying and dismaying seeing this happenning in europe.
All white whores are getting blacked.
Fuck white foggots for letting these ugly niggers in.
We must protect white race from niggers

While Ukrainian men get shot to pieces fighting and dying for their country, Ukrainian women are choking on BBC nigger dick

Clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

BBC pill is adjacent to the dogpill. It’s whores who don’t see blacks as humans, but rather as animals. And many whores get aroused at being as nasty and degraded as possible. It’s actually a form of racism in a way, although I doubt any black person getting laid with these chicks gives a shit about the reasoning.

:cryfeels:

While Ukrainian men get shot to pieces fighting and dying for their country, Ukrainian women are choking on BBC nigger dick

No. Africans are actually being forced to stay in Ukraine instead of leaving to got to their home countries. Also they are being told to fight for Ukraine by force.

>virtue signal about muh country muh freedom muh home for likes
>takes bbc abroad, gets free visa in non-shithole country
>slav looksmatch bombed to shit, gets maimed, dies
giphy.gif

He's the keeper of my soul

Why white whores and niggers are so common than white faggots and sheboons??
Hitler must be crying and dismaying seeing this happenning in europe.
All white whores are getting blacked.
Fuck white foggots for letting these ugly niggers in.
We must protect white race from niggers
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: coming from a curry jfl

Wait is BBCmaxxing real???

I totally agree with this. I think they see them as wild animals

Putin needs to end this world...

Western propaganda has empowered black men to be seem as superior and more virile than white men, so this gave the black men a sense of superiority and entitlement to success, money and, most important, the conquest to reproduce and to be sexually satisfied by white females, this is why white teen foids are always having fantasies about black interracial experiences, women older or younger are always having a fetish for black men; given all of that, they feel superior to the "weak" "white boys", and if you are against racism against white men, you are called "racist" and "fragile white boy", like the redditors usually say. Black culture is not the problem, but the propaganda to make black men seem better than white men is harmful and disgusting.

Coalburners are the true racists. They might be virtual signaling, but just because they have sex and breeded with niggers doesn't mean that they aren't racists themselves or did so with noble intent. The ones that get the worst of it all are the self-hating mutts that come out of it.

Coalburners are the true racists. They might be virtual signaling, but just because they have sex and breeded with niggers doesn't mean that they aren't racists themselves or did so with noble intent. The ones that get the worst of it all are the self-hating mutts that come out of it.
Mutt = death sentence. However, mutts mog normal blacks.

Time to run my Dravidian bbc game on these white whores:smonk: