Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC neighbor beating his white crackhead roastie skank gf?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
jfl am hearing my neighbors fighting. Seems BBC guy and his white skank roastie gf are arguing and hitting each other. lmao. jfl @ this foid, she could have chosen a respectable STEMcel when she was younger but settled for a trash BBC and now is getting abused :feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Last edited:
update: seems the foid picked up something heavy maybe a chair and threw it at the guy :feelshaha:

Hopefully he kills her

Deserved.
legit, these retarded bitches complain about abuse and then go right back to the lowest most ghetto men. Then expect the rest of us to pay for their healthcare,therapy etc.

jfl am hearing my neighbors fighting. Seems BBC guy and his whit skank roastie gf are arguing and hitting each other. lmao. jfl @ this foid, she could have chosen a respectable STEMcel when she was younger but settled for a trash BBC and now is getting abused :feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Why do you live next to such people :feelswhat:

Hopefully he kills her
I prefer that not to happen as probably means housing price will go down. or if he does kill her to do it outside the house and out of this neighborhood

update: seems the foid picked up something heavy maybe a chair and threw it at the guy :feelshaha:
women today feel zero fear,
because they know the man won't go 100% on her

Last edited:
update 2: seems the physical fighting stopped. they are just screaming each other. White foid saying she didn't cheat on him ever and does all the house work :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Also cursing at him and calling him retarded :lul:

update 2: seems the physical fighting stopped. they are just screaming each other. White foid saying she didn't cheat on him ever and does all the house work :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Also cursing at him and calling him retarded :lul:
Is it loud enough that the microphone on your phone could pick it up?

Like Mulattas, only handsome thugs are preferred.

similar stuff happens here.these stupid useless cumdumps love to get themselves into stupid situations instead of having a nice virtuous husband in a marriage that angels in heaven will make sings odes of.

i fucking hate women REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Burn the coal pay the toll.

Is

it loud enough that the microphone on your phone could pick it up?
here is proof

update: BBC guy getting mad. said foid owes him $1000 for car repairs. more screaming. seems Guy is leaving now.

Too bad the whore is enjoying it.

Too bad the whore is enjoying it.
wouldn't be surprised. I have heard these retards arguing many times by now. should break up and move out.

Got derm it! Personality pilled agaen! :feelsohgod:

Lol did she call him a “dumb ass nigga” :feelskek::feelskek:
yes she bitched at him endlessly. and then he left and she kept saying come back. retarded bipolar relationship

Chimps and toilets together make lots of noise

Chimps and toilets together make lots of noise
there used to be a normal family in that house and never heard noise. now cause this BBC and crackhead skank been living there for past few months, here these fuckers arguing too often

there was no drama when I started living here years ago. Only in the past maybe 6 months this crackhead couple moved in and now I hear them arguing endlessly
Fill their toilet with quick dry cement (in GTA 1)

there used to be a normal family in that house and never heard noise. now cause this BBC and crackhead skank been living there for past few months, here these fuckers arguing too often
Don’t you make over 100k every year why are you living in the projects

Don’t you make over 100k every year why are you living in the projects
my area isn't projects but it isn't rich either. I am living with parents rn to save on rent, I will probably move out in a year or two after I get my targeted higher paying job.

in the end it's her fault

indeed chose a low class BBC rather than a normalfag jfl
I don't understand foids, they look for adrenaline chosing darktriad and when they get beated or die they are the greatest victims

hopefully the nigger kills her and then he goes to prison

jfl am hearing my neighbors fighting. Seems BBC guy and his white skank roastie gf are arguing and hitting each other. lmao. jfl @ this foid, she could have chosen a respectable STEMcel when she was younger but settled for a trash BBC and now is getting abused :feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Cope, she puts up with it because the thugmaxxed tyrone gives her the tingles

They love the animalistic sexual image they have of blacks as sexual beasts seeking power, she enjoys every violence from the bull

Is that white foid a 2/10??