Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting BBC spammers fucking suck.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
This forum is crawling with people with cope with BBC and JBB( Just Be Black). They are on many threads, and are fucking annoying. Everytime when I go on Inceldom Discussion I see one BBC post or JBB post. These BBC posts are fucking ridiculous. BBC and JBB are probably the worst copes in the incelosphere.
Though Just Be Asian and Just Be Curry are ridiculous copes, atleast they are rare. JBA and JBC copers usually get banned or trashed by other users. Anybody who believes in JBA or JBC is gonna get fucking laughed at. AMWF spammers are hated on this forum, same with IMWF copers. However BMWF copers are actually taken seriously by people on this forum.
Cope with muh BBC all you want white women see black males as inferior cuz they can't grow much hair. Also THOSE WHO COPE WITH BBC AND STILL CAN'T ASCEND ARE HURTING THEMSELVES CUZ THEY'RE CHEERING ON TYRONES WHO ARE MOST LIKELY THE ONES THAT ARE CUCKING THEM!!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JBB is cope if you are not Tyrone tbh.
Absolutely right nigga. The smv between and chads and non chads is way bigger when you get to niggers. Any nigger who ain't a rich rapper or an athelete is nothing to women.

Just Be Tyrone

Blacks have second highest SMV in west after Whites.

They are blacked.com users. The whole irony is that those that say JBB deny JBW even though there’s far more evidence for JBW than JBB

They are blacked.com users. The whole irony is that those that say JBB deny JBW even though there’s far more evidence for JBW than JBB
Blackcels that cope JBB with are cucking themselves because they are celebrating Tyrone getting bitches while they rot.

Blackcels that cope JBB with are cucking themselves because they are celebrating Tyrone getting bitches while they rot.
Like you’ll see “JBB” post and it’s a 6’3 athlete with a Becky :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

look at the nigga in the 2nd link, ugly looks short yet had a young prime pusi foid
I know the rules changed so I will keep this short and not pander to loli fags

easily
JBB
All white women that fuck blacks are ultra-sluts. Only the worst of the worst whores do that.
cope :feelskek::feelskek:
even sjw retard sheboon know niggas fuck white foids, knock them up and leave

Like you’ll see “JBB” post and it’s a 6’3 athlete with a Becky :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
While they're are a 5'6 black manlet cheering on a tyrone. It's the same a whitecel cheering on a white chad saying that chad's success is their success because of race. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ryyo

doesn't work bra

This forum is crawling with people with cope with BBC and JBB( Just Be Black). They are on many threads, and are fucking annoying. Everytime when I go on Inceldom Discussion I see one BBC post or JBB post. These BBC posts are fucking ridiculous. BBC and JBB are probably the worst copes in the incelosphere.
Though Just Be Asian and Just Be Curry are ridiculous copes, atleast they are rare. JBA and JBC copers usually get banned or trashed by other users. Anybody who believes in JBA or JBC is gonna get fucking laughed at. AMWF spammers are hated on this forum, same with IMWF copers. However BMWF copers are actually taken seriously by people on this forum.
Cope with muh BBC all you want white women see black males as inferior cuz they can't grow much hair. Also THOSE WHO COPE WITH BBC AND STILL CAN'T ASCEND ARE HURTING THEMSELVES CUZ THEY'RE CHEERING ON TYRONES WHO ARE MOST LIKELY THE ONES THAT ARE CUCKING THEM!!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Are you referring to me?

just be nigger (JBN theorem) is a verified blackpill fact
i remember seeing some IT roastoid saying it's not true that woman get down on their knees and suck off every black guy they find, but i scrolled a little into her history and saw she posted on a sub begging to take bbc:feelskek:

just be nigger (JBN theorem) is a verified blackpill fact
i remember seeing some IT roastoid saying it's not true that woman get down on their knees and suck off every black guy they find, but i scrolled a little into her history and saw she posted on a sub begging to take bbc:feelskek:

duh niggas enjoy great smv, most blackcels are volcels or seriously mentally disabled

Most niggers are incels who have to rape or date obese shaniquas to ascend!

saw one 1 month ago at work before I quit, he wasn't a bad fella
nice black kid but poor guy was ugly and kinda retarded :cryfeels::cryfeels:
didn't know it was ovER for him:feelsrope::feelsrope:

ofc nigga was blessed with nigger height genes was 1-2 inch taller than me :fuk:

They really don't . Literally every study on the subject shows that non-Black women find Black men repulsive. Black dudes do have lots of sex, but what incels don't understand is that they are hooking up almost exclusively with Black women; and they have no competition since most men also find Black women repulsive.

Arabs and mestizos generally have an easier time getting laid internationally than Black men do. Inb4 somebody posts a picture of a 9/10 Tyrone with a 6/10 Becky like that's supposed to mean anything.

They really don't . Literally every study on the subject shows that non-Black women find Black men repulsive. Black dudes do have lots of sex, but what incels don't understand is that they are hooking up almost exclusively with Black women; and they have no competition since most men also find Black women repulsive.

Arabs and mestizos generally have an easier time getting laid internationally than Black men do. Inb4 somebody posts a picture of a 9/10 Tyrone with a 6/10 Becky like that's supposed to mean anything.
Cope.
Niggers fuck most white foids after white men.
Mostly mulattos are born to nigger fathers and mayo mothers.
Niggers(men) marry/fuck the most outside of race in West.
Images

Cope.
Niggers fuck most white foids after white men.
Mostly mulattos are born to nigger fathers and mayo mothers.
Niggers(men) marry/fuck the most outside of race in West.
View attachment 659309
This is probably the first axtual evidence I've seen for jbb. But tbh a lot of black men will screw anything. This could simply b because of lower standards also undesirability of black women

Last edited:
This is probably the first axtual evidence I've seen for jbb. But tbh a lot of black men will screw anything. This could simply b because of lower standards also undesirability of black women
So, you admitted JBB is real?

duh niggas enjoy great smv, most blackcels are volcels or seriously mentally disabled
most niggers are mentally disabled. like 70iq is the cutoff for being a moron and most niggers don't make the cut

Most niggers are incels who have to rape or date obese shaniquas to ascend!
niggers just rape out of habit, not because they want to ascend.

All of these are copes, the most mogger is mixed proven by jeremy meeks.

Being pure white or ethnic is not a failo but still doesnt beat mixed, ethnic that is mixed with white will get all bitches.
thank-you ive mentioned this several times. Even in the black community you'll see a trend of the true moggers, it's not darkskin men, its lightskins. Im talking real life as well. If a light skin dude with colored eyes and mixed hair (curly) approached a black woman and a dark skin good-looking dude tried as well, he'd be brutally rejected. Mixed is so op, even in dating shows like Love Island, guess the man that never gets matches (dark skin black guy), guess who always gets matched (white guy first then MIXED guy).

most niggers are mentally disabled. like 70iq is the cutoff for being a moron and most niggers don't make the cut

niggers just rape out of habit, not because they want to ascend.

doesn't matter they'll find some cumskin toilet to gobble their meat, that's how massive the bbc halo is

I still hate niggers for having bigger dicks and better genes.

Nah, BBC's are more desirable for reproduction. Pure cope fellow whitecel.

What do we mean by black? Black-American, FOTB African, a European Black? Does it matter (not really, just be Tyrone).
imo I think it does matter FOTB African will do the worst easily out of the other two. I've noticed based on ranking Black-American do the best then European Black then FOTB African.