Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC's headline : Plymouth shooting relatives: 'Take more action on incel culture'

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
They literally think this is done by an incel.:feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD:

JFL. They're trying to connect every fucking mass shooting to incels.

Rememeber the previous shooting?
Download 1

I don't even consider this faggot as an incel.
This dumb fuck killed a baby. Imagine not going after important people and killing a baby instead. You either have to be full blown retarded or a glowie hired by the Jew elites. That's it.

They called the Buffalo shooter an incle too. As a fellowcel said in another thread: we are literally the most diverse group in the world :feelskek: We are the most united community.(Yeah we know about the biological differences between races and how some races are actually more lowiq and attractive than others) but still we all want one thing. Destruction of degeneracy/chad worship/whore culture/feminism, etc. These news articles just make me laugh.

I'm not even from America. I live in Iran and men here are struggling getting pussy while :chad:is fucking 5 girls a day. The number of inceldom is ridiculously rising here without men being aware of it.

Last edited:
Fuck the kikes
Fuck the media
and fuck the government

(in meinkraft)

They literally think this is done by an incel.:feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD:

JFL. They're trying to connect every fucking mass shooting to incels.

Rememeber the previous shooting?
View attachment 614857
I don't even consider this faggot as an incel.
This dumb fuck killed a baby. Imagine not going after important people and killing a baby instead. You either have to be full blown retarded or a glowie hired by the Jew elites. That's it.

As a fellowcel said in another thread: we are literally the most diverse group in the world :feelskek: We are the most united community.(Yeah we know about the biological differences between races and how some races are actually more lowiq and attractive than others) but still we all want one thing. Destruction of degeneracy/chad worship/whore culture/feminism, etc. These news articles just make me laugh.

I'm not even from America. I live in Iran and men here are struggling getting pussy while :chad:is fucking 5 girls a day. The number of inceldom is ridiculously rising here without men being aware of it.
then we should honor them and give them what they fucking want, a mass shooting coming in the next weeks, anything else faggots (not in minecraft)

then we should honor them and give them what they fucking want, a mass shooting coming in the next weeks, anything else faggots (not in minecraft)
tis the season for the great incel summER :feelsXmas: (in GTA V roleplay)

Maybe take more action to improve society so that less incels are created in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back