Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Be a billionaire today or be black

Would you rather

• Total voters

View attachment 1146655

Also, Illegal immigrants(mostly Mestizos, but we've seen tons of Africans & even Asians have been invading illegally due to how weak border security is) have high brith-rates:

Keep in mind, the US briths here will include non-Whites, so that could mean the White birth rate is already low as it is.

All recent studies, btw.

us-fertility-rates-by-race-and-ethnicity.jpg

The White one is one of the lowest: The black one also has been much higher in the past,

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

As proven here.

And for the suicide stats, look at the other thread.

@Corvus @TBIcel @Puppeter @Biowaste Removal @Made in Heaven
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Whites really should have done a better job bleaching brown people back when they had the chance. Tbh I think christcuckery held them back from just mass raping half white babies into the wombs of Indian, black, Asian, etc women.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Whites really should have done a better job bleaching brown people back when they had the chance. Tbh I think christcuckery held them back from just mass raping half white babies into the wombs of Indian, black, Asian, etc women.
Do you wish we had done the same to Sands?

And tbh, I disagree: LatAm was what happened when Spaniards raped a bunch of Natives, and that place is a shithole.

Do you wish we had done the same to Sands?
Yes JFL. Even a measly 10% increase in white-related ancestory across all of MENA would do wonders to our genes. We already carry the genes for white skin/colored eyes, they just aren't expressed often. We would be the easiest to bleach. It always makes me sad thinking about how NW Africans had a chance to bleach their genes, but didn't go all the way with it.
And tbh, I disagree: LatAm was what happened when Spaniards raped a bunch of Natives, and that place is a shithole.
That just means they needed more rape tbh.