Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy >be severely deprived of any social connection barely clinging to life on 1ug/mL of oxytocin and .5ug/mL seretonin

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★

>"YIKES sweaty how can you expect anyone to love you if you can't get up off your pathetic ass and improve yourself?"

don't NPCs realize how ridiculous this is?

IT won't post this because it doesn't fit their narrative that we're all rapist pedos who feel entitled to sex

IT won't post this because it doesn't fit their narrative that we're all rapist pedos who feel entitled to sex
even if someone did they'd do some mental parkour that makes me a pedophile, necrophile rapist inkler

Rape is based ngl

Rape is caused by vanity, as you clearly know. If a male is slighted to the extreme and deprived of basic human affections, he may decide to "settle the score" by humbling vain women using their most precious asset: The hole.

Rape is caused by vanity, as you clearly know. If a male is slighted to the extreme and deprived of basic human affections, he may decide to "settle the score" by humbling vain women using their most precious asset: The hole.

It is not difficult for any rational person to see the obvious connection between taunting/rejecting undesirable males and being brutally sexually assaulted. Glowies mean nothing to me, for this point.

It is not difficult for any rational person to see the obvious connection between taunting/rejecting undesirable males and being brutally sexually assaulted. Glowies mean nothing to me, for this point.

Let us add a hypothetical:

"Jane walks around at night in a black flare dress with high-heels and a silver ring. She has long blonde hair and red-polished nails.

Pauper Joe, meanwhile, is starving and poor. He has never been touched by a woman and salivates at the idea of even sitting near one. He sees Jane walking around one day and approaches her, which leads to her rejecting him with the words "No, I don't like your people".

Pauper Joe, in anger and desperation, proceeds to grab Jane and forcibly penetrate her, bareback. Upon experiencing the joys of a Stacy for the first time, he ejaculates in relief after kissing her neck, breasts and shoulders."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back