Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Be unbiased, which is the best sounding ethnic language?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★
Most ethnic languages are shit. That's why almost every ethnic has horrible English accents. I think semetic languages, especially, Arabic mogs. There's a reason why nasheeds sound so good.
Hebrew is also good ngl, but modern Hebrew is an artificial language, and is nothing like Biblical Hebrew, because, ashaknazi Jewcels like Shlomo @faded can't pronounce a lot of sounds, but it's still pretty good tho. I believe, the Mizrahi Jews of Iraq and yemenite Jews are the only ones who speak Hebrew closest to how it would have been spoken two thousand years ago. Jewcels correct me if I'm wrong.

Persian is absolutely, terrible to listen to, it feels like the person speaking is constipating, turkish is ok but it's pretty funny. African languages are ooga booga and Asian is Chink chong, both suck. Pashtun which is spoken in afganistan and some parts of Pakistan is also pretty good, Urdu and Hindi suck(accept dhakkni Urdu which is spoken in southern India)

Kekistani.

Last edited:
Not best sounding, but I like the look of many Asian alphabets.

I was literally about to say, I like hearing Arabic but only when it's sung in Nasheeds: Not a fan of Islam(or Christianity for that matter), but the music from both is good.
I'm Catholic. But I like orthodox chants better then, Gregorian chants tbh. Nasheeds are good too

I'm Catholic. But I like orthodox chants better then, Gregorian chants tbh. Nasheeds are good too
Orthodox Chants are based tbh, probably the best Christian music.

@Made in Heaven

Like this one

View: https://youtu.be/i-3h9TQ312c?si=OWXGQvH1LFObXuJw

But it's in Greek, so I don't if you can consider that ethnic. But then, Turks are whiter then, a lot of greeks, but they're still considered ethnic.

Nah, most Turks look darker than Greeks & are of the "Armenoid" or "Orientalid" types, I think the most common pheno there is "Anatolid" : Greeks, however, are mediterranid in anthropology & also have a Pontid pheno. Some Turks can pass as lighter-skinned, but not many do: Greeks are still fairly "swarthy" on average, but they're genetically European & at least have features I would consider as being "European"(google Pontid pheno,)

Last edited:
Arab and maybe Japanese sound good. Indian is the most insufferable. Madirin as well

farsi and arabic have pleasant sounds to me, other ethnic languages sound rapey

japanese sounds nice, arabic sucks ass though

japanese sounds nice, arabic sucks ass though
Everyone who says Japanese has an Anime avi lol. But I agree that Japanese sounds more masculine and aggressive, then korean and mandarian.

Everyone who says Japanese has an Anime avi lol. But I agree that Japanese sounds more masculine and aggressive, then korean and mandarian.
i haven't watched anime like ever, apart from a bit of Pokemon and Sailor moon, but even this was more than 20 years ago

farsi and arabic have pleasant sounds to me, other ethnic languages sound rapey
Farsi sounds weird. It's also not a semetic language. It's indo European

Last edited:
Most ethnic languages are shit. That's why almost every ethnic has horrible English accents. I think semetic languages, especially, Arabic mogs. There's a reason why nasheeds sound so good.
Hebrew is also good ngl, but modern Hebrew is an artificial language, and is nothing like Biblical Hebrew, because, ashaknazi Jewcels like Shlomo @faded can't pronounce a lot of sounds, but it's still pretty good tho. I believe, the Mizrahi Jews of Iraq and yemenite Jews are the only ones who speak Hebrew closest to how it would have been spoken two thousand years ago. Jewcels correct me if I'm wrong.

Persian is absolutely, terrible to listen to, it feels like the person speaking is constipating, turkish is ok but it's pretty funny. African languages are ooga booga and Asian is Chink chong, both suck. Pashtun which is spoken in afganistan and some parts of Pakistan is also pretty good, Urdu and Hindi suck(accept dhakkni Urdu which is spoken in southern India)
Fuck off i speak only English shit skin

french or persian.

Portuguese, Japanese, German, Swiss, Hebrew.

These languages are very beautiful in pronunciation.

Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew and Korean mog all other non-Western languages.

Arabic sounds beautiful but slightly intimidating at the same time, especially when sung.

On the other hand, vietnamese is the worst language I've ever heard. Sounds like someone choking on a dick

being unbiased? none. I never found particular languages interesting

Western European ones

So like english, german, french, italian anything pure whites created

Worst languages are the pure gook languages of chinese and korean

disgusting accents too when they attempt to speak english